Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2197 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks, it is time to start planning the trip out west. If you are on the east coast, or along my way, and want to go, now is the time to start speaking up! I will have a few options on trailers this time around. The more quads I have, the less it will cost everyone! Last trips cost was around $500 a quad plus food and quad gas. I am hoping to get 10 quads interested in going. Going by last trips cost, this should put the cost of travel to about $300 a quad. This includes cost for my truck and another vehicle for passengers. I will have two quads going so that leaves room for 8, unless I find a bigger trailer. Oh, the Dawg is going so it's down to 7 :D

If any of you have been reading up on the last trip, you know it is going to be the trip of a lifetime! Start saving your pennies and come on out with me and the Dawg. The plans will be ironed out the furthar along we get to go time!!!!!

Here is a list of folks going. If you are not on the list, but plan on going, let me know. If you are on the list and plan on pussin out, let me know :tup:

RPM
Camo
Kawgirl
someone
cmoell
Yamamamma
Enigma
MetalAlien
Rock
Monkey
Whopper
700CCMarshmellow
Z-mann
Bubba
KrazyK
KTM265
Venforcer
Toolman
Renegade
TruGrip
NeverEnough
BsBoy
Clay
Madness
Cherry
DVader
Betty Boop
Dawgs friend
????DAWG????
84tecate

·
Registered
50 Posts
I feel so lucky cuz I'm onlya days drive away, beings I live in Oregon. I definitly going to try to get there, and bring a buddy of mine who also rides a V. It looks really nice there and like alot of fun. I think the drive from the East coast will be well worth it. :tup:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Ya a long day you should really try and make it sure put's the Oregon dunes to shame but have to say i still like them better because we have the ocean it's frickin hot there :lol: That dune is a eye opener going down it only took me ten minutes to to get up the ball's to go down it :lol: But can't wait to do it again :hehe:

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Where are you two sleeping? Still need the back of the toyhauler?

*edit (that could mean just about anyone here)... Kenny and Greg? :p

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Alright folks, it is time to start planning the trip out west. If you are on the east coast, or along my way, and want to go, now is the time to start speaking up! I will have a few options on trailers this time around. The more quads I have, the less it will cost everyone! Last trips cost was around $500 a quad plus food and quad gas. I am hoping to get 10 quads interested in going. Going by last trips cost, this should put the cost of travel to about $300 a quad. This includes cost for my truck and another vehicle for passengers. I will have two quads going so that leaves room for 8, unless I find a bigger trailer. Oh, the Dawg is going so it's down to 7 :D

If any of you have been reading up on the last trip, you know it is going to be the trip of a lifetime! Start saving your pennies and come on out with me and the Dawg. The plans will be ironed out the furthar along we get to go time!!!!!

[/b]
Depending on if my wife and kids go.. I might have room in my trailer and Suburban... :rock:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ya a long day you should really try and make it sure put's the Oregon dunes to shame but have to say i still like them better because we have the ocean it's frickin hot there :lol: That dune is a eye opener going down it only took me ten minutes to to get up the ball's to go down it :lol: But can't wait to do it again :hehe:
[/b]
It might take me 20 minutes to get up the nerve to do it. :blush: Not as gutsy as I was ten years ago.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
It's a kick, I cussed going all the way down though :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Yeah I am sure we will need some garage space to crash for a few hours each night

Kenny looks like me and 3 or 4 others

I told them that I need a 300 dollar NON-REFUNDABLE deposit in January

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just think if diesel is under 3.00 a gallon how much we would save :D

At almost 5.00 a gallon for the last trip that really ate up our fundage :pissed:
[/b]
You ain't kiddin! I hope prices stay down. $3 a gallon would be a $900 savings over last time :D If I wasn't such a cheap azz, I'd get a power controller to aid in the mpg's.

We are going to have to find a participant that is willing to drive thier car out there, unless we are going to have flyers again

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
I can wait.. I have way to much work to get done...

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Mine hasn't decided if she even wants to go... she is not a fan of long drives.....

·
Registered
7,434 Posts
z-mann I sure hope you can make it. be nice to see the 764 run some of these other bikes. :rock: and meet you.

can't wait to see everyone again. :tup:

SteveT you should definitely get out there!

1 - 20 of 2197 Posts