Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey John. What info do you need to have to place an order for your standard bore kit.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
First I need to get more std pistons and #2 cams in. I'm shipping cams out today. pistons claim 2-3 weeks. so prob the end of the month

I do have 2x sets of #1 cams which are mainly low-mid for heavy mud and not going fast.

For std bore, I need your cam cores for either setup.

895.00 gets pistons, cams, springs, seals. you'd use OEM kawy head and base gaskets.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, so I'll pull the engine down, decide what cams i need, (i think #1) mail you the cams, pay you the money and wait till you get a kit together. Do you have Black pro muzzy duals in stock?

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Yes, I have the black PRO duals in stock, I also have polished. Another Muzzy truck load just showed up today via Conway Freight.

I do have the cams here, 400.00 springs are 100.00 HD valve seals 40.00 Pistons are 359.00 and should arrive shortly

I'd need your cams as well for cores.

You wouldn't need the big injectors with this setup.

I DO recommend a way to check a/f ratio. Like innovate MTXL to ensure proper a/f ratio. Way up in the North Pole like you're at, I haven't done much testing!!

John

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
What are "HD valve seals"? There is something better than just using stock valve seals?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good, what time a day is good to call?

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Get those cams out.

Pistons were billed today. so I'd expect to have them next week.

I have everything else ready for you. duals, breather, cams, springs, seals. all I'm waiting on is the pistons to show up and YOUR cam cores to get here.

remember. leave the sprocket on the cam.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup, got them out. They are boxed up and ready to mail in the am. I'll plug my MSD tonight and see what version I have.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey John, is this the MSD number you asked me for? 4244 Trey Charge Sn2230 com3.
Or this.
P/n 4244
S/n 2230
Sw version 1.1 DEC 16 2009 15:41:12
Hw version 1.1.
BL sw version 1.0
Com port com3.
?? Hopes that it. Lol.
FYI my quad has snorkels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts