Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's kit are you running and how is it holding up? What compression ratio does this kit raise it up to? Can i still run pump gas? What cams are you running?

·
Registered
962 Posts
I will being doing one eventually. I have the AMR 12.5 pistons, waiting to get the cams and springs so I can do it all at once. Might have to get the bigger injectors also. It appearantly takes some effort getting them tuned right.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
We have used the Fundy Std bore in a Teryx and love it, finishing up one now in our Brute 750, should have it running next week or so. I work on it when I have time.

I am going to use bigger injectors.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Got an 800 kit. Was going to do a standard bore kit but its hard enough to get 2 cylinders from the factory that are even close to what they are suppose to be. a couple thousands isn't close enough.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Skip, hows does yours compare to a can am 800 outlander

·
Registered
930 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Skip, hows does yours compare to a can am 800 outlander
He is probably eating them alive. No contest!
Haven't gotten to try it yet. I can't get the Can Am guy out and me having some personnal issues with a sist I can't get my helmet on so we haven't gone out. I would say riding them both I would say I could take him 300', 500', and probably top speed.

Believe me I can't wait to get out and race and ride with my friend....

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Millennium Tech does them around 475.00 to 500.00 for both send pistons with them

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Yea boring is out of the question now. Ill just do bolt-ons for now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts