Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been looking for what seems like weeks! I need a unit for a 2019 750 . Steering stabilizer or damper .I can't find anything.
Anyone else had any luck or know of something that works?

·
Super Moderator
5,439 Posts
The design was changed enough that the non-eps units don't have a place to put one but if there is at least 2"s of open space on the stem and you are able to fabricate a special bracket to the frame, you may be able to adapt any of the "stick" type damper to it. Of course of you have a EPS system you are SOL but shouldn't need it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The design was changed enough that the non-eps units don't have a place to put one but if there is at least 2"s of open space on the stem and you are able to fabricate a special bracket to the frame, you may be able to adapt any of the "stick" type damper to it. Of course of you have a EPS system you are SOL but shouldn't need it.
I've been looking for what seems like weeks! I need a unit for a 2019 750 . Steering stabilizer or damper .I can't find anything.
Anyone else had any luck or know of something that works?
I have a 2018 750 with a 11 position adjustable stick type damper on it and it works very well. I purchased it from Dennis Kirk for $180.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well ... that sucks!
So even the disc type are to large .
Also can't find an after market eps to fit..
Looks like I may have to live with it
I have a 2018 750 with a 11 position adjustable stick type damper on it and it works very well. I purchased it from Dennis Kirk for $180.
I have no idea who Dennis kirk is? Got any idea how to contact? That would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
Well ... that sucks!
So even the disc type are to large .
Also can't find an after market eps to fit..
Looks like I may have to live with it

I have no idea who Dennis kirk is? Got any idea how to contact? That would be greatly appreciated!
Should have just bought a brute with eps.

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts