Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered some stickers off ebay for my bike, written in the style of Kawasaki they say Kwikasf*ki :D

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Is that what you ride, or what you want? :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:p....................................:lol: I've got to admit I never noticed that :lol: might not put them on after all! :lol:

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
:lol:...:eek:...:p

You'll put it on.

Still comin to Idaho next year?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I want pics!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol:...:eek:...:p

You'll put it on.

Still comin to Idaho next year?
Terry to be truthful I've avoided talking about the issue because as you all remember I said I would 100% make it this year and I didn't want to come across like a bullsh***er and start making lame excuses nearer the time, as it stands its still not out of the question but truthfully its looking doubtful, the reason and NOT EXCUSE is my sisters predicament, you must have read all the bad s**t that's happened to her the past 18 months well apart from being robbed $40k+ and the suicide of her partner etc etc etc, now she is being taken to court and forced out of the pub she runs and has no choice but to go bankrupt, I've told her to hold her head up and there's no shame as its not been her own doing its been all the forces around her, on top of this and I suppose you could call this more of an excuse, you may remember I said I'd saved around $1,500 towards the trip and thought I was going to struggle to get the rest so I took a gamble and bought a top-end digital camera with the hope of making bigger extra cash well its not quite materialised but it wasn't for the lack of trying, the good news is I've made enough to replenish my money so you could say I've got a free camera out of it, but on a negative note I can't see how I'm going to boost the funds up to the $4,500 I anticipate it would cost for the trip.
I suppose deep down I would rather wait for better times financially for myself but more important much better times for my sister, she is the only immediate family I have in this world and I can't tell you how much I've stressed and are still stressing about her welfare.
Like I said I'm not a dreamer and wouldn't normally guarantee something 100% without being sure but my promise I made last year looks sadly like it will be broken, all I can end with is I'm sorry and hope you can understand my predicament.

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I like the stickers. I'd run 'em!

As far as making the trip goes Andy. Life has it's ups and downs and it's really hard to keep plans so far into the future no matter how much you really want to. Keeping your priorities straight and being realistic often out weighs the dream.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts