Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two LTE just the cans and they are gutted no baffle system in decent shape no pipes $95.00 shipped lower 48 or make offer.

I have a extra rimac valve spring tester that will go 350lbs $350.00 shipped. jobbers price new at 899.00

I have a old Black& Decker valve grinder model nw ser no 962328 does great work and all parts available thru goodson must pick up in central Indiana 400.00 I have a new kwik way setup I use.

I have a sunnen AN portable preciesion hone that can rough bore and finish 2 1/2 to 7'' cylinders and requires a 1/2'' hd drill to drive it. Finish them cylinders yourself after rough boring to your standards. Being Standard duty it Retails at 350.00 I will take 250.00 shipped This is the same hone head used in honeing cabinets just portable. I have a cabinet axe brand I use with a sunnen head like this.

I have a nice Gray mills self contained and heated wet blast cabinet that looks like a dryblast set up but shoots hot detergent and water and excellent for powersports engines and parts. I had made all stainless window defogger set up for a clearveiw of parts being washed, all it needs is a new catch and container bucket. approx 2500 psi pressure ..these are 4000.00+ dollars 1500.00 buys this! these are the shitz...and it must be picked up in central Indiana. I have a better engineering wash system for big engines like car motors. I will meet within 150 Miles on this one.

I have a homemade super trapp that DS Sam built on here and it performs and sounds really well, out does my big gun on 700 stock ccs. 120.00 shipped lower 48.

Just in time for christmas I have 2 - 50cc Red cat Kiddie quads 1 blue 1 black and 600.00 each..4 cycle elec start, lights, all the bells and whistles.
These retail at 950.00 you get dealer cost these need to go...08 hold overs..must pick up in central Indiana
Pretty good starter machines and 1 of the better china made machines with part support.

If you want pics of any item this will have to be handled by email as dial up wont post pics on K.R.

I am selling off excess machine tools That I have 2 of, or wont use no more to help pay my 20% on a 80/20 policy medical insurance on a $70,000 bill:mad:. I could have what your looking for to help your needs I have lots more stuff. I am a pack rat on tooling and might have what your looking for. :)
[email protected] 1 765 566 3083 paypal visa M/C or cash or cert check or trade?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts