Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2003 Kawasaki KFX 400. This thing runs great!!! I've beat similar KFX 400's, 400 EX's, DS 650's, and Raptor 660's. It rides great thru trails and dunes, especially w/ the 13 tooth front sprocket. (It eliminates shifting thru gears all the time) It has been redone from the frame up w/ custom paint. The plastics have normal scuffs, but no cracks. I have never wrecked it either. It also has Green LED underglow that looks awesome at night!! I have run Amsoil 0W-40 powersports oil in it w/ changes immediately after dunes and every other trail ride. I need to sell because I've been out of work for 6 weeks and money is really tight. The price may seem high, but NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED!!! If you have a possible trade w/ cash, I MIGHT be interested too. I'm located in Kansas, so its ur responsibility to set up the shipping of this bike. I also have a set of paddles (front & rear) w/ 2 rides on them mounted on Douglass Black Label rims and a flag, but they are only for sell if the price is right. What I have done to it is listed below:
Shaved head
Weisco piston
New timing chain
150 main jet
13 T front sprocket
40 T rear sprocket
Yoshimura full stainless exhaust
Trinity intake w/ K&N & outerwears
KTM O-ring chain
Renthal handle bars
DG bumper
AC nerf bars