Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My right side of my face where the cyst was went well with no major problems and really wasn't on my nerve as bad as they thought it might be. However the fatty tumor on my back was laying right on my muscle so that is why it would was bothering me when I drove. It actually would put pressure on it and it was bothersome. When they put me on my stomach to get rid of the fatty tumor they had to put a tube down my throat to help me breathe. So my throat is sore as hell. Had some ice cream and that helped. However everytime I move my arm or shoulder my back really hurts. I can't lay down, sit back, or even put pressure on it. It sucks but other than that I'm feeling ok.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vicodon but it isn't helping my back. I need something like muscle relaxers.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
I messed my back up a few years ago. Doc gave me Skelaxan (muscle relaxer) and Percocet. After taking them, I was in a GOOOD mood.

·
Super Moderator
12,654 Posts
However the fatty tumor on my back was laying right on my muscle so that is why it would was bothering me when I drove. It actually would put pressure on it and it was bothersome.
Take care and get well.
Fatty tumors; my body is covered with those things. When I found the first couple, I feared the worst. Now I just ignore them.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Rob I fell on my back about 6 years ago. I went to the hospital and got x rays and found nothing. I could barely get by. It always hurt and was at the point to start trying for disability. I bought a new Brute Force then almost sold it because of my back. I rolled my Brute Force backwards and over top of me last year. I haven't had any problems with my back since.
I messed my back up a few years ago. Doc gave me Skelaxan (muscle relaxer) and Percocet. After taking them, I was in a GOOOD mood.
I have Skelaxan here also going to take right before we go out. My wife thinks me getting out of the house for a little would be nice.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it still hurts like hell. I think I stretched it a little to far last night because It hurt like hell and the bandage was soaking wet with blood. Dr. said if got worse go to emergency room. This sucks I have gotten a couple of invites to go riding this weekend and I can't go for fear of ripping out the stitches and bleeding to death. WTF? No one ever wants to go riding any other time....

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Glad to hear surgery went well...now the hard part is staying home and healing up good. No sense in doing anything crazy right now (like riding ATVs) and risking some (perhaps long-term) damage...its better to take things slow and heal up properly. Hang in there.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Skip glad to hear your recovering. I have back problems myself. Have SEVERAL prescriptions Vic ES, Skalaxan, Tramadol, Celebrex . . . I got rear ended by a garbage truck 3 years ago, it will never be the same. When you feel more comfortable, you will find moving around as tollerated will be your best bet. The more you sit and do nuthing the more you will pay for it the next day. Hang in there bud, and give it time to heal. There will be other times to ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts