both are listed as non greasable bushings but 9.5128g is 15/16 or 24mm
and 9.5126g is 7/8 or 22mm.
also read that 26 is a better fit that 28

just asking people with experience .
in the worst case i will order both #'s

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
I believe a member on here is making them, also. I may be confusing them with something else though. PM Kujo for details

·
Registered
103 Posts
I recently saw a post that referenced "Prothane sway bar Bushings" and decided that I would swap my stock ones for these in the spring. The Prothane item number was "#19-1156" and it was for a 7/8" sway bar. One of the things I liked about it was the grease zerk.
The person that posted it also stated that it bolted right on without having to longate the bolt holes to make it fit.
Please note that I have not qualified this information to be true but I'm willing to take the chance myself in a couple of months.
Hope this helps: )

·
Registered
8 Posts
I installed the ones by energy suspension, they fit but I did have to chop the bushing clamp that comes with them because it hangs over the sides of the mounting plate on my brute. Purely for aesthetics but still. I don't recall having to elongate the holes, but it's been awhile anyway if I did it wasn't much.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
i used the energy suspension bushings in my brute, the 9.5126g i believe they were.. they didnt bolt on perfect but i got them in with some swear words.. i plan on making some that will fit like stock, i just havent gotten to it yet.. they would be a little stiffer than the energy suspension bushings, and could be made greaseable very easily..

·
Registered
663 Posts
i used the energy suspension bushings in my brute, the 9.5126g i believe they were.. they didnt bolt on perfect but i got them in with some swear words.. .
this is pretty much how mine went, i used the energy suspension ones as well, slight elongation of the mounting holes and slight grinding on the bracketto shorten one side because it can get in the way of the brake adjusting wingnuts. also from what i have read, the prothane ones are a better fit. try the part number that you have for the prothane ones, i think i saw them on Summit Racings website. $12 to $15 if i remember right.

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
I 1st used the Energy suspension bushings, not a exact fit but you can get them on.

Your best bet is the Prothane line bushings, they bolt up in minutes, no grinding down of the clamp either to clear the rear brake adjustment. Very very easy install and they too are greaseable. I found them at www.jegs.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts