Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only had my P650 for 2009 so far and i think i might want to trade up to a Brute. I want more ground clearance, i ride with guys who are on Sportsman 500's but where their independent suspension lets them keep going and my Prairie gets hung up and it aggrevates the piss out of me. A couple questions first...

1. Whould it be Worthwhile/Worth the money to buy a brute with a blown engine and take my 650 off the prairie and throw a big bore kit in it inbetween.

2. Is there any way to get independent rear suspension on the prairie? (this is one of the main reasons i want to switch)

3. Would it make more sense to put bigger tires and a lift kit on along with the big bore kit and just keep the Prairie?

4. Any other ideas...

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
might not have the ans that you are looking for, however can only say that the BF is a whole different machine with the IRS

then on the finding one with a blown motor, well what else will be wrong with it when you do get it going!!!

JMO
get your self a BF, and then maybe do that up!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
If u can buy new, there are some real good low prices out there on BF's, check www.atvtraderonline.com allot of the Dealers post their listings there, nation wide.
Also, Kawasaki has a $500 Dealer Rebate on the '09/10 BF750s till 12/31/09, be sure the dealer passes that rebate to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts