Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, most everyone that is a member to this site is also a member to M.I.M.B. (both awesome!) well everyone that belongs to m.i.m.b. knows that Donna makes the site t-shirts and everything else (Mud Diva Tees)... as far as i know this site does not have something like this, i was wondering if we could get something going, atleast T-Shirts, get some Kawies on the shirt all different models of Kawies and get KawieRiders printed across the front. She can do any design we could come up with. I just think it would be a good idea.... Let me know what you guys think!
Thanks!

·
Registered
169 Posts
sounds like a great idea, i would like to see a tshirt with the kawi logo up front and the model type of the bike in the back like brute force 750, something like that

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
id like to see KawieRiders and a couple of bikes on the front and some bikes on the back with the KawieRiders, or..... lets see if we can get some different order types... for example, if you ride a brute then you can order brutes on the shirt or if you ride a kfx you can get kfx's... i think m.i.m.b. shirts are $12 for regular size and $13.50 for bigger shirts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
hey guys, most everyone that is a member to this site is also a member to M.I.M.B. (both awesome!) well everyone that belongs to m.i.m.b. knows that Donna makes the site t-shirts and everything else (Mud Diva Tees)... as far as i know this site does not have something like this, i was wondering if we could get something going, atleast T-Shirts, get some Kawies on the shirt all different models of Kawies and get KawieRiders printed across the front. She can do any design we could come up with. I just think it would be a good idea.... Let me know what you guys think!
Thanks!
What does M.I.M.B. stand for?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Mud in my blood

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
true that^ but back to work, lets get a T designed so were noticed everywhere!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
whats the reasoning behind not being able to get shirts or even decals?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts