Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Feedback Forum

You know this is the Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum and you know that this area is to "Post your transaction experiences with other members, good or bad." So one could infer that a message posted here by one member describing another member as honest, fair, and recommended would most likely be concerning the posting member's experience buying from the listed member. Therefore, you wouldn't have to make a post saying "for what?".
So, to clear up any confusion: I did business with T_Dilley and he was honest and fair and I would recommend others do business with him also if given the chance.

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
I was just kidding bro, that what the smilies are for. Mr. Dilley is a cool cat and we pick on each other all the time. If anything I just bumped your post up a little more so that he got a little more praise time. He slams me too when he gets a chance. It's all in fun.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotcha

Just kinda rubbed me the wrong way... its been a long day. You can feel free to get me back when I least expect it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Just kinda rubbed me the wrong way... its been a long day. You can feel free to get me back when I least expect it. :lol:
The most important mod on this forum is asbestos, bulletproof panties. I had a business transaction with dilley once, one of us got herpes and the other one had herpes, so you don't want either of us rubbing you in any way. The sh1t hurts:lol::lol::lol:

Oh and way to attack a mofo on his B-day, Prick:p:p:p

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
he has herpies? I am not shaking his hand for sure the next time I see him. EWWWWW. :p

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
got my part looks great thanks again dilly awesome price!

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Yeah T is a stand up guy. A big group of us like to give each other alot of shit and it is for the good.

There is someone that I owe big time for one they got me with today. They know who they are.

Anyhow T is great to deal with. I have dealt with him a couple times and would again anytime.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
crap, I forgot all about the herpies.. and I shook his hand last weekend.. ugh.. I feel all dirty now.

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
" I didn't tell you that I have genital herpies, because, they aren't inflamed right now... " :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts