Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The second Boston Tea Party! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama with his hand on his heart......:eek:.........and he's not pledging allegence.............He is saying " Elizibeth honey....I'm coming to join you".

Congrats from Texas!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yea, I saw that. The Democrats started blaming each other before the election even started because they knew that they were going to loose. It has to be imbarasing !!!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
hell yea what an upset!! the dems are all pointing fingers at each other now!!! hahaha i LOVE it!

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
That ****** Barney Frank was quoted in an interveiw last week, trying to get legislation to get rid of the filabuster. He knew Scott was going to win, buncha tone deaf liberals! Everyday, more and more folks are seeing what Obama yo momma's "change" is all about!

I'm sure the liberals are going to cry foul and try to delay Scott's paperwork or something to keep him out so they can try to rush their Nazi healthcare plan through!

·
Registered
2 Posts
One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Glenn Beck for President!

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Glenn Beck is the man. He is one of the only ones that puts it out there and don't give a shit. Gotta Luv it!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
nancy pelosi said the bill will be passed regardless of who wins. wait and see if they try and hem this up, think this countries gonna erupt and its gonna be ugly. at least i know which kr brothers to trust if shit hits the cieling . . . luckily ive got something to stand behind!

and god bless republican american values!!!!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Glenn Beck is the man. He is one of the only ones that puts it out there and don't give a shit. Gotta Luv it!
i love listenin to him everyday at work we just got rush radio on FM a couple weeks ago and thats all i listen to, AM pisses me off.

All day its Shawn Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Glenn Beck.

kick ass

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
We need someone like Beck as president. I do believe he could get some shit done right. Can't beat it, He pretty much raises his middle finger to the Gov't and says FU and the horse you rode in on. Then he laughs about it:cool: Beck for president!

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
I guess I am glad this guy won but maybe just maybe people have no clue why the republicans lost so bad no long ago. The republicians are no better than Obama.

You people want the economy fixed and taxes to be lowered. Balance the budget and pay off are debt. Are dollar will gain value. Costs will go down on products based on the American dollar. We Pay 500 billion a year just on the interest of are national debt. I bet that would pay for health care.

I hope both republicians and the dems both get crushed in the next election. Time for a change people. We will never see change with either party. They both suck and are liars.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Well said and as truthful as it gets!

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
DonkeyKong is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!!

Everyone in Washington is caught up in acheiving POWER. It doesn't matter who is in control, it is ALWAYS about getting the POWER. Once they get it, it goes to their head and they start Screwing Everything UP.

The problem is, they have forgotten why they are there. They think that we are here for them when in reality, they work for US. Last nights election will hopefully wake some of them up....... I have my doubts. :cool:

Already in the news, Obama and Polosi have said that this election will change nothing. They are pushing full steam ahead. :mad:

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Trouble is, you have Dingbats like Nancy Polosi that come from Progressive parts of the country like San Fransico that doesn't think we are going far enough with all these stupid programs. She could destroy everything this country stands for and her citizens would be screaming for here to go further. In her mind, she is doing the right thing and she thinks that sooner or later the whole country will come around to her and Obama's way of thinking.

It's called OUT OF TOUCH.......... Of F'n Stupid.

I'm betting on the later of the two. :huh:

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
N pelosi is the example of brainless legeslation.
It runs rampant in government.

I`m happy scott got in--but I have my doubts[like rpm] of the results he will achieve.
What we need is a huge upset in november.
Elected in-----
Home grown canidates,,, unstained by the corruption of politics.

We need to abolish lobbiests--across the board
WTF---who invented that scam and why do we put up with it?????
It is nothing more than bribery!!!!!!
Large companys pay to have laws passed:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sounds like they can do just about anything--and they do----:mad:

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
The reason any uprising has a hard time working is because of the Liberal/Progressive movement in this country. They simply Don't think the same as most of us. It's faulty wiring or something, I don't know. :cool:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
they could fix the problem by printing up more money like the bush administration :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts