Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sprocks latest billet head. Completely redesigned from the orginal, to flow more coolant with better looks!

This if for 2nd gen T3, and T4. Thats 86-87 T3, and 87-88 T4

Here is a picture of the new head compared to the orginal design Corey built 10 years ago.

O-ring sealed to eliminate the need for expensive head gaskets.

We are offering a special right now. For the month of February we are selling these at $175 shipped, which will go up to $200 after this month! For a limited time only we will also be offering extra o-rings for $5, and additional domes for $20. After the sale is over, o-rings will go up to $10 a piece, and domes $30. This is also extended to anyone who already has a Tri-Z billet head, the dome and o-ring kit.

The kit will be shipped with your choice of compression dome, and 2 sets of o-rings with purchase of a complete head.

Give me a pm or call for purchase: 573-721-1979

We are having some of them polished, and some anodized along with leaving some of them in the finish shown above. The polished and anodized heads are an extra $10 per, and will not be ready for a few weeks.

All standard heads will be ready to ship on Monday.

Thanks! Give me a call with any questions.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On another note installation and run testing is in the works. A writeup will be here shortly.

The 1st gen T3 (84-85) is in the production stage. Expect to see those availible by the end of this month!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
It's a beautiful piece, nice work guys

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im going to be running a little bit of a special, on top of an already cheap deal.

$150 is the price for the first 20 heads I sell. Looking to get some cash coming in, so here is your chance to save a lot of it! After the first 20 are sold, the price WILL move to $200 a head.

Anodized heads will not be available for a solid month. If you pay today, your purchase price will stay at $150 even after the sale is done.

Call, or pm to place your order today!

573-721-1979

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey I am new to the whole forum thing but I am interested in these heads. (I was crushed when the tecate connection site went down) I had my tecate 4 for a year or so and was watching the Anaconda project. Funds were super tight then. Anyway I was wondering if you have domes for a 73mm bore and what colors you were offering them in. Thanks Casey

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Casey,

We have a dome for any application. If we dont have it in stock, we can modify one to fit your needs.

We will be offering them in blue, black, green, standard finish, and polished. Anything other then the standard finish will be an additional $10.

Give me a call if you want to talk over the phone.

573-721-1979

Thanks,

Eric

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.