• Brute Force Supercharger kit

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This poll is to help us decide what project's to finish next. Please vote on what you would like to have.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Bahahahahahah!

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far, it looks pretty overwhelming to finish the V force S/C.
For those that vote V charger, how many would be interested in one right away?
Thanks,
Ray

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
Remind us of the approximate cost, what motor mods are required, and how involved the installation will be.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remind us of the approximate cost, what motor mods are required, and how involved the installation will be.
No matter what, the first 10 kits we will keep at the $3995 price, after that probably going to be closer to $4995.
You need rods, low compression pistons, cams and springs to take full advantage of the power available.
Install will take most about an hour (once the engine is ready)
Ray

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
show me a kit fitted and running and works good i will take that one and how long of a wait will it be and im expecting the 2 week jokes lol

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
will the v kit be much different than the sra brute? brody is very interested in one for his..

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will the v kit be much different than the sra brute? brody is very interested in one for his..
It should be just a different mount plate, intercooler and pluming but I haven't really looked close at fitting to the SRA yet.
Ray

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was told about this 2 years ago and it will be a few weeks well 104+ weeks have gone by.... when i see one running by a credible rider our money will be here for you. Maybe try 1 project at a time

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
i want to know if it would make bubba go fast..

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was told about this 2 years ago and it will be a few weeks well 104+ weeks have gone by.... when i see one running by a credible rider our money will be here for you. Maybe try 1 project at a time
Ya perfecting our supercharger itself took way longer then planned and yes I am the worst at estimating how long things will take to complete BUT, when I finish a design and think of or see ways that I can make it even better, I do it. I would rather sell nothing then sell something that I know or think I can make better.
As far as the V charger, I was finishing the design on the last part last weekend and thought of a way to make it better, which of course means changing a few other parts.
S/C stuff is now on hold for another week or so while we move walls around in the shop to make room for a welding station, bending equipment and cnc plasma. Subbing out all our sheet alum and TIG welding work is getting WAY to slow.
Ray

1 - 20 of 26 Posts