Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we are done testing our plenum/airbox setup. A couple tests to backup tomorrow and that's it, they will be for sale next week.
Our 39mm throttle bodies and plenum/airbox give a 12-14HP gain on our std bores and not just peak HP, but all the way through and almost 10 ft/lb or torque gain. That's 120HP and almost 80ft/lb of torque out of our basic std bore kit.
If it doesn't rain tomorrow like it's supposed to, we'll get some video.
Ray

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
How about some pics and pricing thanks

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about some pics and pricing thanks
Hey Brute, I'll get some pictures up tomorrow. Pricing for the complete plenum, airbox and filter setup is $699.
Here's a few dyno runs with our std bore kit with our plenum and the stock plenum perfect run both with stock throttle bodies.
Then our plenum intake to stock plenum average runs.
Then our plenum, intake and 39mm throttle vrs stock plenum and throttle bodies.
Ray

Attachments

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Let's see some pics Ray

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Nice let me know when available thanks

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice let me know when available thanks
The sheet alum parts for production should be laser cut the first to middle of next week and we already have some of the billet pieces made.
The sheet parts for the FCR carb version are being cut at the same time (bottom is a little different) so that one will be welded up first to test on a 1000.
But we should have 10 or so ready by the end of next week or first of the following.
Ray

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Teryx EFI plenums and intake are now shipping.
Complete system is $699, that includes our plenum, full airbox with lid and K&N filter. Without the air box lid is less $50. The airbox lid's main purpose is for those that want to add a higher intake, it also quiets intake noise a little.
Plenum only is $399.

We also have a few prototype plenums left, one with dual 2.375" inlets and K&N filter for $250 and one dual 2.75" inlets without filters for $150. Both make great bottom and mid range power but don't make the 9000+RPM power of our final design.
Ray

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts