Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just a big thanks to my brother Rob :wub:
He flew down from Kansas City about a week ago and gave me hand re-building my barn. The original got pretty trashed during Katrina and hadn't really felt like doing anything since then. What didn't blow apart finally rotted and collapsed. The old one was around 50x80, we made this about 36x50....just to make it easy and cheaper
He came down and we cleaned up the mess from the old one and built this, took about 20 hours total to do it. We used the back wall from the old one....about all that was salvageable.
Now at least I keep my junk out of the weather.

Don't know what I would do without my brother, whenever I need something...he's here for me. Took care of everything for me after my accident

Love ya Bro

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
nice man. the svo didn't get hurt did it?
yer bro is cool as hell.hope we get to ride with him again soon

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no I had pulled it out before the whole thing fell in...the rats made it home though :mad:

He's coming back down last part of Feb to help me get things ready for the race :)

Bringing his Banshee....seems the two of us have different recollections as to who won the races between the two of us, when he was down here in the spring last year :lol:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
haha i know when you guys raced up the big hill at wiggins it seemed like he was beating you to the hill on flat ground but you motored past going up the hill.out torqued him lol. glad he's gonna be here great guy.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have 2 85 SVO's

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Nice job.....

man....you need to let me take Cullen for a ride on the dozer.....:lol:....that lil dude will come unglued...:D:D

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya think........ after watching him keep trying to climb that damn tree with his tractor :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
The tree behind the car is leaning a little to the left.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Hey--that mustang is a nice 19 sec car:hehe:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
u didnt buy one from a ford tech did you? if so chris was my nieghbor. i like u more knowing your a ford guy

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
u didnt buy one from a ford tech did you? if so chris was my nieghbor. i like u more knowing your a ford guy
I actually bought the first one from some guy that worked at the local dealership

I think though it was before you were born :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey--that mustang is a nice 19 sec car:hehe:
everything you drive ends up being slower :D

when they came out, they were faster than the 5.0's

one of the best handling Stangs

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I actually bought the first one from some guy that worked at the local dealership

I think though it was before you were born :lol:
ok dick, i was born in 85, 14 days into the year. my dads got a 65 all original restored.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
yeah . . . i know what your thinkin ol man

bwahahahahha

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Gotta love those mustangs that is why we have 3 of them!!! What are you pushing around with that dozer?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.