Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How did everone like this big snow we got on the eastcoast.I had no problem pushing 2 ft of snow with the 650 bf.The swamp-lite tires worked great in the snow.Plenty of traction:rock:.Just ordered a dynatech cdi to do away with the stupid reverse rpm limiter.:tup:

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
I only got about 4' up here.
Post some pictures.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had to plow my drive way twice,my neighbors,and the parking lot of the machine shop I work at part time,and my moms,and grandmoms.I rest my trip OD and I plowed a total of 44 miles,and almost a tank of gas.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
We got almost 24 inches. I had to go in to work to clear the entrance and parking lot:mad:. A 924 Cat loader clears snow pretty quickly :D, but I spent most of the time hauling the snow (no place to push that much snow into). I'll probably be pushing snow all day tomorrow, too.

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Was fun yesterday, but today sucks. Having to move 35 + cars and digging them out sucks! Almost all with dead batteries.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
We got mabye 6 inches to maybe a foot in some spots. drifts are hard to tell. I am jealous. I wanted 2 feet.

John
You think you wanted 2 feet!
I've seen more of a dusting on a powdered donut.:mad:

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
we didnt get squat.. the rest of the province got around a foot, we seemed to have lost what we had..i woke up this morning expecting to see white gold only to see grass.. i was looking forward to trying out my new plow rig..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
But for the past couple of years,we haven't seen snow at all in a measurable amount hear in Baltimore,Maryland.I think it's been 6+ years since we had a snowfall like this.Maybe more to come this thursday.

·
Super Moderator
12,616 Posts
We had about 6" in my end of Nova Scotia. I just got done plowing.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My poor buddy Chuck couldn't ride at all this weekend cause the Fuelpump went up in his 08 750 Bf,and the snow was to deep for his 400 ex :cry::cry:

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
Got a foot here in Va. pulled out my 01 Dakota hood and pulled people around behind the V :rock: I had been waiting 8 years to use that hood!!!!!!!!!! It was just like tubing behind a boat skipping out beside me in a turn. But sometimes they would win in the corner and I'd spin out:D

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
LoL, I was at the riding club, just South of VFJ.. All ready for the snow.. a whole 6".. Was still fun to ride in, but was hoping for more..

Came home to 24" though, LoL

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my Dynatek CDI in the mail today,WOW :eek: that was fast.I ordered it sunday evening and hear today.I am going to install it tonite,and try it tommorrow morning cause I am going hunting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts