The burt reynolds edition Trans Am:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
That was cool, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Here's my 77 Bandit Edition TA back in 81, luv'ed that car! These are the only pics I have and I just found them after thinking I'd lost them. Just scanned them a couple of days ago, lol. You can see the smaller T-tops that were only on the 77. Nice 80's hair eh! OMG

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Here's my 77 Bandit Edition TA back in 81, luv'ed that car! These are the only pics I have and I just found them after thinking I'd lost them. Just scanned them a couple of days ago, lol. You can see the smaller T-tops that were only on the 77. Nice 80's hair eh! OMG

I bet you had all the ladies with that back in the 80's..:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
A 600 hp Trans Am :D:D. Wonder if I could talk the wife into one? I always wanted one of the Bandit TA's, but the closest I got was a white '88 Trans Am (had to trade it off on a minivan :cry: when my son was born). But I did get a '95 Formula Firebird last year to cruise around in :D.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
yep I did. Those were the days, I really wish I had never sold that car. I'm tempted to buy another one but they are hard to find. Saw one just north of Rexburg last year but couldn't catch up to talk to the guy. After all I had my 40' toy hauler on behind, wouldn't quite run with the TA, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts