1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Even Breathing is slowly killing us........ Regardless of that, I'm gonna keep doing it. :D

Hey Dawg, next time, put a little Garlic Salt on your popcorn...... Mmmmmm.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I would, but after the holidays, I'm so burned out from all of the Fondue I ate, that I'm not going to make it again until Sand Lake in May. :p:lol:

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
LoL.. Popcorn is not hazardous to your health.. Microwaving it isn't either.

There was a chemical in the microwave popcorn. Well some guy was eatting like 10 bags a day, and was basically inhaling the steam from a freshly open bag.. He was getting that chemical which I believe made him sick.

A normal person doesn't eat that much popcorn. And won't encounter the same concentration of that chemical. Also I thought they stopped using the diacyl in popcorn... The butter isn't even real. Its an oil.. Get butte flavored salt.. Use coconut oil to pop the corn and you won't need and fake or real butter.

I love popcorn. I even have 2 movie theater style popcorn machines (2oz machine and 8oz). I ain't dead yet..

·
Registered
711 Posts
Yea but is still safe to microwave cats?

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
:lol:

I don't microwave popcorn any more. I pop it in a pan on the stove. It takes alittle longer, bt it taste better, it's a helovalot cheaper, and I can make more of it than any bag can offer!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
:lol:

I don't microwave popcorn any more. I pop it in a pan on the stove. It takes alittle longer, bt it taste better, it's a helovalot cheaper, and I can make more of it than any bag can offer!

:tup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts