Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the new Dirt Wheels today and they still have the V listed for 2010. And I know people have said dealers will sell past year but no 2010 but I don't think they could title them as 2010 if they were built before.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Well someone needs to call Kawasaki Inc. and settle it. The Stealers all have different opinions and none seem to really know.

Kenny

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
I wish I had a nickel for every time Dirtwheels published something wrong! lol

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I bet there wrong. I can't see them keeping the V Force. As it's been said before the kawie v-twin is very much out of date.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
all i know is there wasn't one listed on kawasaki.com in their 2010 lineups

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
If Kaw. was planning to offer a 2010 V-force, I don't think it would make sense for them to keep it a secret this long (unless they were planning some kind of signfiicant upgrade for the V). My guess is that they are not making a 2010 V-force. :(

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I bet there wrong. I can't see them keeping the V Force. As it's been said before the kawie v-twin is very much out of date.
If they do stop making the KFX700, they are still going to continue to put the V-Twin motor in their Utility lineup. So it's not like they are stopping the production of the V-Twin.

·
Registered
445 Posts
i hate dirt wheels, they think yamaha is god... i am surprised they haven't made a comparison with the timber wolf vs the brute force... it would be a no brainer in their eyes :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Five or six speed manual chain drive v-twin 700cc v-force would be the $hit :rock:. I would sale mine and buy something like that in a heart beat. I'm just saying.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
i hate dirt wheels, they think yamaha is god...
Unfortunately, if you look at the Sport Quad sales numbers, they are at the top of the food chain.

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
There is an "*" next to the name and a footnote at the end that says carryover from last year or something like that.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
i hate dirt wheels, they think yamaha is god...
The YFZ 450 is one bad mo-fo! I'd love to own one some day.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
There was not supposed to be 09 650 irs according to 2 dealers I talked too, not so. We stuck our Gncc rider in the pro sport class in the indiana series as he had ute rapped up 3 races from the end and this outa crate yamaha and suzuki stuff is no different than anything else its fast screwing around, but put the pressure on for a few laps and the shocks start fading along with other issues when beaten hard...light they are. But they need money out the azz throwed at them too

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Would rather see no 2010 KFX then come out with a sport 4X4 KFX in 2011

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Would rather see no 2010 KFX then come out with a sport 4X4 KFX in 2011
Thats exactly what needs to happen this can am deal is running rampid and a gauntlet in off road MX.

Kawie could be real in U-2 with a renegade type machine the old kfx holds her own now...I would have to get one to have.:)

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
OK---Here it is from the horses mouth---Called Kawasaki at 1-949-460-5688---THERE IS NO 2010 KFX 700 V FORCE---Too many left overs on the 2009---Kawasaki has to help dealers get rid of them---Dealers have to deep discount em to move em---2011 is a flip of a coin.

Kenny

·
Registered
134 Posts
Probably old news but the 2011 lineup on the Kawi site has no v force.

Just the 450, which looks bad-ass, but no 700 v. Bummer.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts