Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about tradin my 02 650 prairie for this "bombadier 650 cc very fast atv 2000 model "

Mods that i have on the 02 is fan switch temp gauge and pink primary and race cut plastics.... Would you Trade? Nothing wrong with the Bomb but his wife says its scary fast for her

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
Just depends on what you plan to use it for. The DS looks like a fun quad for drag racing, but I'm not sure what else its good for (maybe duning?) as there are not many DS 650 quads in my area. The Prairie is a nice all around quad IMO. Sometimes doing a trade is better than a sale, especially for a Prairie where they don't seem hold their value well.

Happy trails...:)

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
I had a 2000 DS650 with FMF PowerCore4 exhaust & K&N filter and it was a fun quad but i liked my KFX700 better (had both at the same time). The DS650's do have a LOT of low-end torque and have probably one of the best rides in stock form of any quad out there. The 2000 model is also one of the widest & longest. I think in 2002 they made the swingarm 1" shorter and made the overall width about 2" narrower. That 2000 model with the stock axle is 50" wide to the outsides of the rear tires. Very stable but not so good for tight trails.

·
Registered
259 Posts
like i said on MIMB i would miss mud ridding

1 - 4 of 4 Posts