Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This won't be a "hey i'm gonna part this out" deal, i have the opportunity to get a matching YFZ to the one i already have(that will make 2 big bore tecates and 2 05 special edition yfz's). So, in light of this possible deal, i am offering for 1 week only a 1987/88. This was Sfarrars bike that we made a deal and i axed his debt and gave him a bike and cash for so there will be no hard feelings here.

powdercoated
chromed
330 long rod ILR ported engine with less than 10 hrs on it
powdercoated cases
Power Pros cermachromed pipe with matching silencer
40mm lectron carb
air box with 250r K&N filter
+2 RHMS steering stem
billet bearing carrier
new durablue axle
+1" aluminum wheel spacers in front
RHMS rear brake disc
gripper seat cover
billet rear brake mstr cyl guard
billet gas cap
carbon tech reeds
rebuilt rear shock
13/42 sprockets with new red oring chain
polished head and cyl
full stainless bolt kit
Clear title
duncan racing bar clamp
aftermarket heavy duty tie rods
dirt and sand tires all the way around

Aside from the steering stem, EVERYTHING on this bike is powdercoated, polished or chromed(chrome: front bumper, shock keepers, foot pegs, kicker, shifter, rear brake pedal, rear brake mount, all rear axle hardware). EVERY bushing, bearing, and seal in this bike is BRAND NEW. It was ridden for about 3 tanks of gas at Tecatefest 09' since the complete rebuild. comes with white shrouds, new white hood, ok white fronts and stitched white rears. This is a clear title bike. There was no expense spared on this project and rest assured you couldn't build this bike for under 5,000 but can own it for much less. I'm not looking for"hey man it's only worth $$$" I know what it's worth, i could get about 5 parting it out but want all the money at once. i want 4,000.00 and will ship within the lower 48 states for free and sell local for 3500.00, no less.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
that is a lsat rebel pipe if im right and its supposed to be very hard to find

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hmmm....that pipe and silencer look familiar...lol...oh yeah, that's the set I pulled off my T4...now if I only had time to finish shoehorning in the 600...maybe next week (that's the ticket, lol)

·
Registered
22 Posts
sigh i would be all over this bike cash in hand if i wasnt geting a buell lightning way nice ride

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Awesome

·
Registered
36 Posts
Man, can't believe someone gave you full price.:rolleyes: At least offer that poor sob free admision to Tecate Fest 2010:p Bumper to bumper road hazard warranty was included aslo right???

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Certainly at least free admission to Tecatefest 2010. 2011 i'm going to raffle off a built bike if there is enough attendance

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
He got one hell of a nice bike :rock: worth every penny. Congratulations :cheers:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Lookin sexual rite there. :rock::rock::rock:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts