3,762 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
theres nothing i hate more than going into the mall, restaurant, or any public place and the hispanics(my ol ladys part spic) and the rag heads make all kinda racket. we were in sears one day, baby was sleeping and this hindu broad was being so fkn loud i started acting a total imbasil, talking loud as hell!

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
theres nothing i hate more than going into the mall, restaurant, or any public place and the hispanics(my ol ladys part spic) and the rag heads make all kinda racket. we were in sears one day, baby was sleeping and this hindu broad was being so fkn loud i started acting a total imbasil, talking loud as hell!

WE americans (I'm from Puerto Rico) do the same everywhere we go outside of the US...get my point? :mad: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
367 Posts
I've lived outside the country and do not recall being a loud crazy person..
i hate when people do that, it drives me crazy..

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
My sons school called today and somehow got the Spanish version of the message!!! Talk about p!ssed. I'll be calling them tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
chingate tu madre pinche way

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
My sons school called today and somehow got the Spanish version of the message!!! Talk about p!ssed. I'll be calling them tomorrow!!!
Why? You don't know your country's second language?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
chupa me velgra pinche pindejo

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Got to Korea or Japan and we are way too loud for them...its called culture awareness...I do know we (puertoricans) are loud though...I have met any loud mexicans yet.

·
Registered
711 Posts
It is not just hispanics.It seems all foriegners speak loud when out in public.It almost seems that they want to make sure you know they are there.I don't get it.It doesn't bother me .I am not shy and if I can't hear my conversation ,I have no problem talking louder over them.If you beat them at their own game it keeps the anger down and with less anger there is less stupidity.
As for the less shop lifting thing that is influenced purely by what comunity you are in.If you are in a comunity that is 90% white and you take the whites out of that comunity then crime will still go down.There are lowlifes in every race.A hispanic comunity will have more hispanic lowlifes.A black comunity will have more black lowlifes etc.
Don't get me wrong,I'm no angel.I believe everyone is prejudice to a certain extent.Some more than others.I am prejudice against a person not his or her race.I don't know if I used the right words to explain that but I think you know what I mean.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts