Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else on this site get they're posts deleted when they post their opinion about another members actions on the site????
I feel like I'm being singled out by a one mod that has a bug up his ass because I said something about his new asshole buddy.

I would like to know why it's a bad thing to point out an issue that I or someone else had with a memeber:confused: That's how we protect other members from going through the same problems or atleast have an idea what they're getting into before they deal the person directly.

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
That is a lucid intelligent well thought out post there SNOW

With that being said I am sure it will be DELETED soon :lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Pull back asnow.
It is Just is not worth it.
Let them run the forum the way they see fit.

everything changes--the KR of old is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new KR is baisically the same as the new us gov.
Make what good you can of it--you cannot change it.
We have our corrupt pres. and his followers.
we have the thoughtless masses.
a few liberals.
gobs of corrupt litigaters.
and a few that can see it all.
The scewing by others and the squishing of thier story will continue.
I send all my warnings in emails if I can

I`m sure big brother is looking at PM`s:rolleyes:
Use the site for the further of your quad
Your friends you have made on the old KR are still around.
I`ll still come here -- I won`t agree with the current establishment and thier policies.
But I will comply and be a good little kr.

Use this forum as a way to connect with us and further your quad.

I have found that the care for one another we had here at the OLD KR
is gone--replaced with capitalizm and self perpetuation..

Those peeps screwing others and playing bad pool will get their carmetic return some day.

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Damn now what have I missed???

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's not funny when someone gets burned,but some people can't see that till it happens to them.. At that point I'll sit back and laugh my ass off;)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Not that I ever really had that much to say that mattered but this new owner is he the same or affiliated with the other sites that banned me for speaking the truth, and giving my opinion?

You know I'm such a trouble maker everywhere I go I guess it's only a matter of time now until I get PM's again telling me what I can and can't say.

I also think a person now has to be "in the loop" with any new business that hasn't been a long term established one on here or you are running a risk of dealing with 'em. If you can't express a transaction you had with one (good, bad or indifferent) how can members make the right choice on who to deal with?

Unless it's a racket then you will be made quite if you're not compliant.

Oh ya thanks alot for your life time membership monies, now watch yourself and there will be NO refunds. :eek:wned:

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your wrong if you think I'm talking about what happened to me a few months ago.
Typical Liberal that doesn't know what's going on but likes to think they do.
I hope I can sleep tonight now that I know you and your buddies don't like me:(
Have fun with this all you want,it will all come around in the end like it always does.
Then I'll have my day:)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
/me sits back and laughs :lol:

blah blah blah KR blah blah conspiracy blah blah blah freedom of speech blah blah everyone's out to get me blah blah blah not the same anymore blah blah going to hell blah blah blah etc etc.

You know you've lost your grasp of reality when this forum controls your entire life, and you're reduced to PMing mass amounts of members in hopes to degrade another member's character.

Move on in your life, and move on from KR if it's become this overwhelming for you. Good luck finding a better Kawasaki ATV site, and one that will put up with your BS.

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Your wrong if you think I'm talking about what happened to me a few months ago.
Typical Liberal that doesn't know what's going on but likes to think they do.
I hope I can sleep tonight now that I know you and your buddies don't like me:(
Have fun with this all you want,it will all come around in the end like it always does.
Then I'll have my day:)

:lol:I am not the one making some cry baby post on here trying to atract attention to my self.. but hey, if you want, I will ask...

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? :lol:

Honestly, I just don't care about you, or anything you are saying on here.. LIke I said before... please, keep carrying on... call me names , whatever floats your boat..... it just helps me pass the time...:lol:

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
/me sits back and laughs :lol:

blah blah blah KR blah blah conspiracy blah blah blah freedom of speech blah blah everyone's out to get me blah blah blah not the same anymore blah blah going to hell blah blah blah etc etc.

You know you've lost your grasp of reality when this forum controls your entire life, and you're reduced to PMing mass amounts of members in hopes to degrade another member's character.

Move on in your life, and move on from KR if it's become this overwhelming for you. Good luck finding a better Kawasaki ATV site, and one that will put up with your BS.
You are clueless....
A few people asked me recently about what happened a few months ago,I have not sent out any PM's to anyone to start anything,let alone sending out mass amounts of PM's:rolleyes:

Look at the facts... Not what you think are the facts....
Zmann: I only said your a Liberal..
Is that a bad name:confused:

YES IT IS:lol:

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Study this..

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
You can only say what the powers that be approve! It's as simple as that! Take what blackballed me along time ago... the magical b box! I went against what was popular at the time(because the masses knew no better, they believed what they were told) but still yet, it's a blemish that will stay with me till who knows when! The funny thing is, where is that magic box now? and where is it's creator:rolleyes:?

You got a few choices! You can remain against the grain and will probably eventually get banned..(been there done that:rolleyes:) Or you can just go with what they want.. Or just don't say much at all anymore! I pretty much went with #3..:zzz:..fukc'em

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
#3 is the death of a great site.
Peace brother...
Its been fun.......

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

say what

I mean what the hell, how did I miss something, I'm on here 18 frigg'n hours a day:(:(

1 - 20 of 76 Posts