Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do all Kawi's have a hard throttle. been like that since day one . gives me heck on the trail. wears my hand out . I see all the V guys going to a honda throttle . is there a fix for brutes.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I dont think so my throttle is feather light

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't have an issue but i remember seeing on a review on Youtube that the guy mentioned that the throttle could be a little softer.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am wonderin if I took it and put some cable lube down it if that would help.
Why i ask the wife has suzuki and its so easy to hold for a long time

·
Registered
379 Posts
lube........

The lube in the cable might help..........but check the return springs at the carbs and make sure there is no restriction ......... then lube them well with grease.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
do you have any pics? :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea but i dont know how to put them on here . they are before my snorks

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
lol sorry blue beast i should have been more specific, i was asking Wisconsin 700 if he had any pics of his set up. it would work the same for yours too :cool:

and which honda throttle did you use? 400ex/450r or trx90?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Pm me your e-mail addy and I'll send some to you. Otherwise I'll try to figure out how to post them here. Its from a 300ex, same as 400ex.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
hey that looks really nice. i wish there was more room on the bars because thats where i'd like to keep the switch, but it looks like you put it in a good spot too. great mod :tup:

·
Registered
304 Posts
I figured it didn't really matter where the switch was because if you ain't in 4WD before you get stuck your screwed since you gotta be moving for it to switch anyways. The other place I had thought of mounting it was on the handguard mount. Thanks for the compliment pinkerton. Where u at in WI?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
im located in dodgeville, about 45 minutes west of madison. where are you located?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts