Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I was browsing the net looking for stainless stuff and happened across these people.
They seem to have some quality stuff, good prices, online ordering for most items, and best of all it's USA made.
I have nothing against manufacturing facilities outside the USA, but I have a hard time accepting the reasoning behind improving our economy by shipping our jobs overseas.
If the playing field were level, this would not happen, so I try and support local merchants, and buy USA, as long as the quality is on par.
What really impressed me as I browsed their site was the extent this company has gone to, to NOT layoff their workers.
If you visit the site, go to the news page and read the article titled 60 lbs. of green beans...it's quite inspirational and IMHO exactly the kind of heartfelt innovation this country needs more of.

Ed3:DMidwest Control Products - Manufacturers of Ball Joints, Yoke Ends, Spherical Rod ends, Wireforms, and Tube Fabrications

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Hello all, I was browsing the net looking for stainless stuff and happened across these people.
They seem to have some quality stuff, good prices, online ordering for most items, and best of all it's USA made.
I have nothing against manufacturing facilities outside the USA, but I have a hard time accepting the reasoning behind improving our economy by shipping our jobs overseas.
If the playing field were level, this would not happen, so I try and support local merchants, and buy USA, as long as the quality is on par.
What really impressed me as I browsed their site was the extent this company has gone to, to NOT layoff their workers.
If you visit the site, go to the news page and read the article titled 60 lbs. of green beans...it's quite inspirational and IMHO exactly the kind of heartfelt innovation this country needs more of.

Ed3:DMidwest Control Products - Manufacturers of Ball Joints, Yoke Ends, Spherical Rod ends, Wireforms, and Tube Fabrications
I need some new tie rods, count me in. I spend extra to keep my money in the country that I earned it.

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
3rd what Camo said the tie rods are great!

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm right there with you Camo, Jesse has some VERY nice stuff, and a SUPER guy to deal with.
My post was not meant to detract from his or anyone elses parts. :p
In fact if I hadn't read the news blog I wrote about, I probably wouldn't have even posted this.
The other thing was the STAINLESS and CHROMOLLY rod ends and such that I've only seen for BIG $$$$ elsewhere.
These people are the munufacturers, so guys who like to fool around, and modify have a place to get NON stock stuff, and try it out.
It was only meant as a resource...not a ......
......hey guys, STOP buying from everyone else......and buy from here......
Ed3:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts