Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoy :D

Apparently, the police asked Tiger’s wife how many times she hit him. She said, “I don’t know exactly, but put me down for a 5.”

If the only person that can beat Tiger is a blonde with big breasts, it’s time for Phil Mickelson to bleach his hair.

What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

What was Elin doing out at 2.30 in the morning? Clubbing

Why did Tiger crashed into a fire hydrant AND a tree? He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

Why did Phil Mickelson call Elin yesterday? To pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger.

What is the penalty for getting it in the wrong hole? Ask Tiger, he knows.

Tiger drives very well on the fairway but doesn’t fare very well on the driveway. Rock me.

Whats the difference between a golf ball and a caddy? Tiger can drive a golf ball.

Nike wants to drop their endorsement due to accuracy problems. Apparently, Tiger’s spraying his balls everywhere.

It turns out that fixing Tiger’s game and fixing his marriage both require the same thing: better control over his putz.

Why was Tiger’s wife mad at him? She heard that he played a-round in Australia.

What will the headline be if they prove it is domestic violence? TIGER’S WIFE MAKES THE CUT

Given Tiger’s racial heritage can we call this a Black Thai affair?

Tiger just changed his nickname but still kept it in the cat family. Cheetah.

Elin Woods has a twin sister named Josephine. Know how to tell them apart? Elin is the one holding the bent 5 iron.

What do Tiger and the Beatles have in common? They both experienced a hit with Norwegian Wood.

First words spoken to the paramedics by Tiger: Who are you? And what are all these trees doing in my living room?​

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Wow, I didnt think this would be funny, but some actually are pretty good!!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Honestly I couldn't care less about the whole thing. So what, he can hit a little ball with a stick around a big yard. I don't see why people are so into him anyway...

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
There some real good ones in that list:D

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Tiger's latest family photo...

·
Registered
565 Posts
Top 10 list

One:
Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife

Two:
What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards

Three:
Tiger Woods was injured in a car accident as he pulled out of his driveway early Friday morning. It was Woods' shortest drive since an errant tee shot at the US Open.

Four:
What was Tiger Woods doing out at 2.30 in the morning? He'd gone clubbing

Five:
Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron

Six:
Perhaps Tiger should be using a driver?

Seven:
This is the first time Tiger’s ever failed to drive 300 yards

Eight:
Apparently, Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he’s ever had. So Gillette has dropped his contract.

Nine:
Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash. He's still below par though

Ten:
Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now
he has a hole in one.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
I feel sorry for the guy. Dude was just getting some strange, most have or at least wanted to. Rich or poor, it knows no socioeconomic boundary. He got busted and since he's famous, he's getting crucified in the media and the media personalities are probably no damn different

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
I feel sorry for the guy. Dude was just getting some strange, most have or at least wanted to. Rich or poor, it knows no socioeconomic boundary. He got busted and since he's famous, he's getting crucified in the media and the media personalities are probably no damn different
Boo Hoo, gimme that kind of money and y'all can make jokes about me.... Imean different jokes:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
oh I agree, hell if I had that money, I'd even take a few swings from a golf club:lol: Well maybe not, my brother planted a golf club right through my skull when we were kids:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
That's funny, I hit my brother with a golf club when we were kids too. That swing shoulda got me in the PGA.

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
9 women have come forward to say they slept with Tiger Woods. So the question now is did he play the front nine or the back nine?

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Did you see the pig that is a waitress at Perkins:lol:
The rest look :wub:

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Here it is:huh:

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
whats the difference between tiger's house and his caddy?

the white bag in the caddy didn't blow up and damage his face

1 - 20 of 30 Posts