Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Wanted to see what the best battery available is for the Brute Force. I live in the northeast, so it's cold and even though this years been slow with the snow I do use it for plowing and alot of ice fishing. I read about the Odyssey Battery getting high marks but checked their site and find that they're unavailable for my wheeler. Anyone else have any thoughts on a good battery. Thanks, NYBRUTE PS- I'm replacing an Everstart Battery that doesn't seem to be enough for starting in the cold. And I do keep it on a maintainer when not in use.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The best battery is the one that get hooked up to a battery tender when its not in use. DIscharge when not in use is the biggest killer of atv batteries. But for brands yuasa has always been good to me granted it doesn't get that cold over here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply misky. I was looking to see if one brand may be better for the cold starts up here. It seems like everytime I try to start the machine it usually winds up draining the battery down pretty good until it finally starts. I do keep it on a tender until I go to use it.

·
Super Moderator
12,654 Posts
My factory original Yuosa is now 9 years old, and still works good! There's no doubt as to what I will be putting back in when it finally does fail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts