Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new to the site and have had my brute 750i since practically brandnew! ive got almost 1000km on it now and need new tires. i do mostly trail riding and need a durable tire but somthing thats very good in mud and snow as well. ive been told to go with a 27" tire (as well as some other mods) but tire make and model are what im stuck on

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm in the Same boat as You I'm looking also. I have stockers on there now. the guys on here ARE very helpfull , I've got some great responses to most post about tires and quite a few PMs ..

Alot of guys recommended Mudlight XTR's , Also BigHorns and the new ITP BajaCross.

my post if it helps you out any ; http://www.kawieriders.com/forum/ka...-07-brute-force-750i-tire-recomendations.html

theres a video on my thread of the Bajacross's in deep snow ,, they're on a canam though .. Sorry it was the only video I could find on them .

I'm undecided between the Baja Cross (8 ply) or the Bighorns ( 6 ply). They're supposed to do ok in the mud and snow but more of a all terrain tire .. both are supposed to be long wearing tires and they are both heavy ply Radials .

pitbull also makes good looking radials , but I haven't found much for reviews on them.

Randy

·
Registered
32 Posts
the ITP mudlite tire is good in all seasons, (mud,snow,dry conditions) size depends on what you want, i have recently bought mudlite 27x10x12 all the way around, great tire!! just make sure it will fit b4 you buy

·
Registered
266 Posts
mudlite 27x12x12 rear and 27x9x12 front and never look back. you will not beleive the responsiveness of the steering once you put those fronts on.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I liked the maxxis zilla's that i had on my 650i, i upgraded to the 28" mudzilla's and i am blown away with how good they are in the snow, haven't tried mud yet as winter hasn't left us canadians yet.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i like my zilla's better then the mudlites i used to run. im running 28" without a lift. They run short so their about 27". the zilla's do good in the snow and the mud.
my .02

1 - 7 of 7 Posts