Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch tires for sale. Everything listed are pairs. Don't have pictures yet, but will get some by the weekend at the latest. Expect shipping on the fronts to be near $20, not sure for the rears. My zip is 10919. Pickup preferred, but will ship if I have to. Also have a tire changer at home. Keep the offer close to the asking price and I'll mount them on your rims for free if they are in good shape.

Open to offers, but I'm really looking to trade for a new or very good set of 20" rear tires. Will trade for 6ply Razr 1's or GNCC's. I have both 9" and 10" rims so either size will work.

Fronts
21x7-10 ITP Holeshot XCR 6ply Excellent shape. Have 3 races and a handful of trail rides on them. One race was sand, another Evansville, and the last was a mud/snow race $100 + shipping

21x7-10 Kenda Klaw XCF 4ply Have plenty of tread, but I think each tire has one hole in the sidewall. They are in a good spot to be patched, but I never took the time. $50 and I'll split shipping

22x7-10 Maxxis Razr 2 6 ply Tread at maybe 70%. No leaks, holes, or patches. $75 + shipping

22x7-10 Maxxis Razr 1 4ply New in box, never even touched my basement floor. $110 + shipping

Rears
20x11-10 ITP Holeshot XCR 6ply Excellent shape. Same number of races and rides as the fronts above. $100 + shipping

22x11-10 Kenda Klaw XCR 6ply Tread at maybe 75%. Lose pressure slowly, I think my rims just leak, will verify before sale. $75 + shipping

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pictures.

The first one is near new Razr2s to compare with mine for sale. The ones in the first picture are NOT for sale.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lastly are my Kendas. The front each have a chunk missing and leak, but could easily be patched. The picture of the rears isn't that great, but they have about the same amount of tread as the front.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got some better shots of the Kendas and Razr2s, the ITP are essentially new so I didn't bother with them.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Razr2 fronts are sold. Open to offers or trades on the others. I'm going to be heading to Va this weekend, could possibly drop off if you're on the way.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Holeshots are sold. Sale pending on Razr 1 fronts.

I may also sell my Razr 1 rears too now. I'll either keep them or the Klaws, depending on which sells first. They are 22X11-9 6ply with maybe 65-70% tread. No plugs or holes. Have been on dual beadlock rims since new, so bead area is in perfect shape. $90 + shipping or I can bring to a GNCC race.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts