Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

Top Speed of Your BRUTE FORCE

39K views 76 replies 50 participants last post by  smbonning 
#1 ·
hey guys i have an 05 bf with a k&n and hmf and 27" tires before the k&n and hmf i had it going 64 top, i was wondering what everyone else has hit with their bikes, howver please include what size tires and mods you have done, this should be a good "internet brute force drag race"

Please Only Brute Forces
Thanks

#4 ·
#5 ·
i hit 70mph on my 05 when it was stock

#11 ·
presume we talking about displayed speed!!

as GPS stok with stock tyres it is out!! not by much!!

on the wifes BF750 2007

on the 400miles in one day, did 72 or 73mph cant remember if it went to 74mph
that was over a year ago!!
however remember GPS 115km/h 71.5mph

however to get there takes a loooooooooooooong road, and it was done on gravel, smooth gravel for that!!!
:D

#13 ·
I'll tell you the new FI brute's really vary in speed. some do 74 100% stock and are on the limiter. (mostly team green ones)

Some do 68 and get their azz whipped by the same machine. (usually red ones)

John

#16 ·
proof that green is faster!!!:lol::lol:

#14 ·
It will run in the low 80's with my 26" terra's, but I hit 67 last night with my 30" mudlites:eek: on it!!!!

#22 ·
67 with 30in mudlites is moving..... :D

#15 ·
my friend has a 06 bone stock besides hmf slip on and k&n and he hit 74 down the highway the otherday, but i just ordered my dynatek which should help me a little bit.

#17 ·
I've got a whopping 57mph out of mine! That was up the road to the rear field at I81 Motorsports park. Yeah it's slow but it was uphill and I'm 240lbs so...lol! Can't really open it up on pavement. The front end shakes so bad I don't have the nerve to hold into it!

#20 ·
Can't really open it up on pavement. The front end shakes so bad I don't have the nerve to hold into it!
sounds like you need new ball joints or something of that sort

#21 · (Edited)
4 gps runs and all were on straight and level pavement @ 3000ft elev. hit 120km(74.6mph). and now i want MORE!!!:D

oh ya...g-rider (94mph ?) WOOOHOOOOO!!! i'm jelous:huh:

#27 ·
09 750, snorks,28"GATORS, MAROON/ALMOND, 60MPH GPS. 96 KMS SPEEDO. SPEEDO IS ACCURATE IF YOU ASK ME. MY 05 WAS 110KMS WITH 27 "ZILLAS (650SRA SNORKS DALTON KIT) BOTH SHOWED GAINS WITH ENGINE SNORK FORWARD. THE CARB GAINED 16KMS,EFI WAS ONLY 2OR3 AND IS DEFINITLY GOVERNED! I GUESS I`LL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT.

#29 ·
Well i hit 69 (HaHa) 3 days after i got mine. Let's say i was on a bumpy road, there was a turn ahead, and i near p00ped myself. This was 100% bone stock

#30 ·
Mine went from 69 stock to 73 with EHS lid coupled with matching MSD controller from VFJ. Slight down hill grade. I could probably get one or two more out of it but hate pinching it that long. I've had "things" happen with sleds on several occasions winding them out all the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.