Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i did not see it live but pretty cool. this guy is fearless!

happy new year :D

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Yeah fearless is right. That was way cool and worked out just perfect.:tup:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
that was sick!

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Travis's jump was impressive. I was surprised to see him do it in a front wheel drive car...I was thinking it would be too heavy in the front and would likely nose dive in the air. I guess they balanced the car to avoid that problem.

The other jump was also cool to watch...who knew those big trophey trucks could fly so far?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I'm just glad he jumps better then he raced Motorcross. Definately looks like fun....

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
That one went down..heres another.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i actually think it was a AWD car.. wasn't it? i was watching it last night and they showed the car on a lift with all the wheels turning... might not have been seeing straight by that time though :p :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Travis's jump was impressive. I was surprised to see him do it in a front wheel drive car...I was thinking it would be too heavy in the front and would likely nose dive in the air. I guess they balanced the car to avoid that problem.

The other jump was also cool to watch...who knew those big trophey trucks could fly so far?
It's a Subaru, it should be all wheel drive.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
love watching him and the gang in Nitro Circus.

·
Registered
21 Posts
not sure what to say other than i love watching him to see what he will do next.im just glad hes not my kid:p:eek: i have enough to worry about with the 11yr i have now:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts