Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ran out of water pump kits a couple weeks ago and held up some orders, we have another 150 kits ready to go now and are offering a $20 discount for the next two weeks.
Sale price of $79.00.
Shipping is $7 to $9 most places in NA.
This is the orginal High Flow water pump kit, often coupied, never duplicated.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ray,

I would like to order one and have it shipped to the US. I am deployed overseas, so communication is limited. Would I be able to order one for $79+shipping to 19941 through this forum/paypal?

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ray,

I would like to order one and have it shipped to the US. I am deployed overseas, so communication is limited. Would I be able to order one for $79+shipping to 19941 through this forum/paypal?
You sure can and since your giving up some of your freedom to make sure others have it, we'll look after the shipping.
Just payapl the $79 to [email protected] with your ship to address and it will be on the way.
Thank you,
Ray

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ray,

Thank you for your kindness. I greatly appreciate it, and I will be glad to buy one and install it into the Brute when I get home. Hopefully only two more months over here and I can head home.

Thanks for your help and generosity

Dave

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ray,

Thank you for your kindness. I greatly appreciate it, and I will be glad to buy one and install it into the Brute when I get home. Hopefully only two more months over here and I can head home.

Thanks for your help and generosity

Dave
Your VERY welcome Dave, that is the least we could do. Be safe over there and God bless.
Ray

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ray,

Got a message from back home that the box with my kit arrived yesterday. I have a lot of work ahead of me when I get home, since Im planning a trip to the Hatfield McCoy trails in the spring. The brute is going to get a full Muzzy, MSD, Oil Cooler, VFJ Stage 3 spidermod, and your Water Pump Kit. Should keep me busy for a weekend tearing it apart. :D

To anyone considering buying this kit, I can not vouch for the results yet since Im still deployed, BUT......

Customer service was top notch despite me being half way around the world. Thanks again to Ray and his staff for their service!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ray,

Got a message from back home that the box with my kit arrived yesterday. I have a lot of work ahead of me when I get home, since Im planning a trip to the Hatfield McCoy trails in the spring. The brute is going to get a full Muzzy, MSD, Oil Cooler, VFJ Stage 3 spidermod, and your Water Pump Kit. Should keep me busy for a weekend tearing it apart. :D

To anyone considering buying this kit, I can not vouch for the results yet since Im still deployed, BUT......

Customer service was top notch despite me being half way around the world. Thanks again to Ray and his staff for their service!
^ I couldnt agree more

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey ray any christmas sale prices coming up in the near future ? :D
Hi SRA, no sorry, no special's planned, but if things don't slow down a little soon we'll be putting prices up so maybe I can take a day or part of a day off, LOL:lol:
Thanks,
Ray

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ray i need a water pump i realize your shop is probably closed until after new years I just need the full price and ill send it to you via paypal Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Give them a call. 902-893-DYNO. They have been really busy with snowmobile stuff, Ray hasnt been on much lately

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hey Ray, looking into one of your Water Pump Kits... are you still shipping them to the U.S. for $88?

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Ray, looking into one of your Water Pump Kits... are you still shipping them to the U.S. for $88?
Hi CT, that was sale we had on long ago. They are $99 and shipping, small packet air, is $9 to $12 to most parts of North America.
If you would like to order, either call 902-893-DYNO (3966) or E mail [email protected]

Thanks,
Ray

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi CT, that was sale we had on long ago. They are $99 and shipping, small packet air, is $9 to $12 to most parts of North America.
If you would like to order, either call 902-893-DYNO (3966) or E mail [email protected]

Thanks,
Ray
Thanks for the response, I'll give you a call today!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts