Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by Kevs yesterday on the way to my buddys for our weekly barrel burn and all I can say is HOLY SHIT!! That thing is insane!!

I hope your planning to put a parachute on that damn thing!!! :lol:

Ima shut my mouth now before I end up sayin too much :D

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Did you ever get the 975 of your running yet?

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
He's finally workin on his own junk eh? He's got mad skilz. It's gonna haul the mail one way or another.

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
I just hope he gets to come out and do some riding.. same goes for Glen... it would suck to work on everyone else's junk all the time and not get to ride anything yourself.

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
He's coming to Idaho to kick my ass. :mad:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Yup, I would say more but sworn to secrecy also. :hehe:

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
:lol: Wow... you know that much? Ooooooh.

He just keeps phoning me... telling me I'm getting an ass whoopin and hangs up everytime.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
:lol: Wow... you know that much? Ooooooh.

He just keeps phoning me... telling me I'm getting an ass whoopin and hangs up everytime.
What does he have to do that much to give you an ass whoopin?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
:lol:I'm going to Idaho to ride some dunes and do some drag racing...

All you fast guys will probably roll on by me. I'm sure I won't have enough to hang with all you BIG DAWGS...:(;)

But I will race you for some beer, Terry...:p

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I just hope he gets to come out and do some riding.. same goes for Glen... it would suck to work on everyone else's junk all the time and not get to ride anything yourself.

I'm definately making time to do some riding, Rich. I've been working my ass off lately and I need a vacation. :lol:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
All the bikes feel fast near sea level Kev... see ya in Idaho. LOL:lol:

I'm looking forward to it Eric. It should be an awesome trip. Just got to make sure you guys aren't roosting me with sand on the strip. I'll have to race in the kiddy races, I guess...:lol:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Here I was keeping your secret and you let it out. :lol:

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
All the bikes feel fast near sea level Kev... see ya in Idaho. LOL:lol:

I'm looking forward to it Eric. It should be an awesome trip. Just got to make sure you guys aren't roosting me with sand on the strip. I'll have to race in the kiddy races, I guess...:lol:
You can race minimus and zmann in that class. :hehe:

Here I was keeping your secret and you let it out. :lol:
Project Freak Nasty was a secret? :hmm:

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Gee, looks like I'm going to be the Slow quad again. :cool:

As long as I don't end up doing any oil changes out in the middle of the dunes, I'll be OK. :D

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
I'll have a turbo and a nitrous quad there. I should have my bases covered for Idaho.:)
Monkey Mayhem..... you going for a home run or you gonna be playing out in left field. Careful covering those bases, you may get run over :p

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
:lol:I'm going to Idaho to ride some dunes and do some drag racing...

All you fast guys will probably roll on by me. I'm sure I won't have enough to hang with all you BIG DAWGS...:(;)

But I will race you for some beer, Terry...:p
Um, you had better re-think that bet.... camo like some pretty crappy beer... Hell, all I saw him break out was plain ol COORS. :eek:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts