Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my 650 prarie back together and had it out for a good ride yesterday. The waterpump made a huge difference, the fan came on about half as much as it used to and doesn't run very long. Before when it was hot the fan would run for close to a minute sometimes after I shut the bike off, yesterday it may have ran 10seconds tops after the engine was off. Also just sitting idleing it won't get hot enough to start the fan. Money well spent IMO, my vforce and my fathers brute will be getting new pumps very soon.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Finally got my 650 prarie back together and had it out for a good ride yesterday. The waterpump made a huge difference, the fan came on about half as much as it used to and doesn't run very long. Before when it was hot the fan would run for close to a minute sometimes after I shut the bike off, yesterday it may have ran 10seconds tops after the engine was off. Also just sitting idleing it won't get hot enough to start the fan. Money well spent IMO, my vforce and my fathers brute will be getting new pumps very soon.

Thanks Riverkid, we appreciate your post.
Ray

1 - 2 of 2 Posts