Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys we did this on a couple of the Teryx Forums but didn't think to do it on here.
So now we will do the same as we did on the other forums.
We will send out 20 Ultimate Water Pump kits for $99 as long as you agree to post the results once you install it.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Why couldn't you have done this a couple of weeks ago when my motor was apart? How hard is it to replace on an 08 brute force?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Ray we need a thermostat with these? Is it included in the kit?

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ray we need a thermostat with these? Is it included in the kit?
No you don't need a thermostat, but there is no advantage to taking it out with our UWPK. Actually it's best to leave it in unless it's always warm when you ride.
Ray

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Dude... :confused:

:lol:

I'll take 2 more.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Ray could you credit my account the difference?, and I will post my results.:confused:

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
can you fill some of us in on what the advantages are of this uwpk?????

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
I'll take two Ray...can I call later with a credit card, rather than going through Paypal?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'll take one. PM sent

Thanks

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes it's best to call with a C/C number, we can also do money order, bank draft ect but we're not setup for paypal.
902-893-DYNO (3966)
Thanks,
Ray

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i will take one how do we do this
Hey PSI, you did have one on order with your Turbo stuff, we'll give you the sale/poster price and we can look after it all in the next couple days when your plenum, pump ect ships.
Thanks,
Ray

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Hey PSI, you did have one on order with your Turbo stuff, we'll give you the sale/poster price and we can look after it all in the next couple days when your plenum, pump ect ships.
Thanks,
Ray
orsm its getting closer i wana be the next turbo V finished this is the last piece of my puzzle then the others can keep talkn about it :lol::D

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks,
Ray
orsm its getting closer i wana be the next turbo V finished this is the last piece of my puzzle then the others can keep talkn about it :lol::D
LOL, yep, almost ready to go. We have extra fuel pumps here but just waiting on the regulator, we have other reg's here for Rocks Turbo but haven't tested them yet so I want to send you the tried and true, the same one we have used on the last 25 or 30 carbed Turbos.
Ray

·
Registered
343 Posts
I"ll take one,

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just give us a call CDK, 902-893-3966.
7 payed for and 7 spoken for, 6 left to go on the "post your results sale"
Ray

·
Registered
343 Posts
Will you be open tomorrow? I'm stuck at work all day, so I'll give you a call.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts