Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you done a couple really gummed up carbs and did it work as hoped? I have 2 that Ive blown with 3 cans of carb cleaner,blown out with 100 pis and still the low speed circuit is not right. In each case another carb was used and it corrected the low speed issue. Also which fluid are you using? Thank You

·
Registered
26 Posts
Have you done a couple really gummed up carbs and did it work as hoped? I have 2 that Ive blown with 3 cans of carb cleaner,blown out with 100 pis and still the low speed circuit is not right. In each case another carb was used and it corrected the low speed issue. Also which fluid are you using? Thank You

An ultrasonic cleaners has been to date, one of the best equipment investments I've made. Absolutely worth the money, and worth getting a larger one as well if you work on anything with more sizable Carburetors. They can be pretty good at getting really varnished carbs going again, usually it takes more heat and time. And usually a quick go over with carb cleaner after it will take care of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts