Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2003 Kawasaki Mojave and have been unable to bleed the rear line. Fluid is being pumped from master cylinder, yet won’t flow through to the bleeder valve. It appears the hole in the hose inlet bolt is working and lined up properly , yet seems to be gummed up or simply not flowing through. Note: these are newer amazon replacements. Not oem.. it was also working fine until I replaced the pads and rotor .. any help would be great appreciated!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes and no fluid came through when pressing the pedal. I took the hose off of caliper so I know fluid is being pumped. I haven’t taken a compressor to it yet to see if it’s gunk ed up and/or if air flows

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also FYI.. no fluid is coming out of the seals on the caliper, thinking I may have blew it out closing it to put the new pads in.. it seems to be all tight, just fluid won’t pressurize due to no fluid entering

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ended up taking an oem master cylinder and caliper off of a parts Mojave I have, because nothing was working. now fluid is flowing plus after some 100-300 pumps all the air is out of the line. Master cylinder WAS pumping fluid but once taken off it fell apart. Thank you all for your input... I also ordered some amazon/China mc and caliper for a back up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts