Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys! I have stock internal 07 V, and I was wondering if the upp's intakes are worth the money? I'm still running the stock 32's and you can see the rest of my mods in my sig. I was wondering what kind gains to expect on top end? I've herd there's a 4hp gain! But is that threw the entire powerband or just at peak? I'd really like some more mph! I would also like to know
the best place to buy an intake and the 42 idle jets?

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I have the UPP intake and crossover (pretty much the same thing) on all of my kawie v-twins. I sent you a PM DIRT THUG

·
Registered
209 Posts
Without a doubt... If you dont want to spend the $$$ you can always build your own for about 20 bucks

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Without a doubt... If you dont want to spend the $$$ you can always build your own for about 20 bucks

Yup---There are several threads in the search on it some even have pics and step by step.

Kenny

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the input! Does anyone know where the best place to a upp intake and the 42 jets?

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.