Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had any dealings with Motosport.com as on the 19th December I ordered some parts for my KVF to be shipped to the UK, i had an order confirmation email and that’s it... sent more emails and no reply to date. :confused:

A few days later (21st) i ordered some Maier flares from Powersportsuperstore.com and I’ve just had an email saying they have touched down in the UK. :D

Any feedback will be helpful
:huh:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I've delt with Motosport alot ,never had that problem only out of stock problems but they always contacted me on that ,call them 888-676-8853

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
It takes along time to go through customs during December. No news is good news!!! Just give it a few more days...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It takes along time to go through customs during December. No news is good news!!! Just give it a few more days...
I do agree but I’ve not even had a confirmed order number yet and like I said in the original post, I ordered some other items with another part supplier 2 days later on the 21st and they touched down in the UK last night (30th)?

:confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts
when i ship to the uk and europe it takes a few more days to go from my location on the west coast than it would from an eastern shipper. also if it is held up in customs (which can be done randomly) we have seen two and three week delays). i would definitely give them a call. sometimes orders get lost or emails do not get sent. also I have gotten emails in my spam folder and deleted them without knowing. I have bought alot of stuff from them and have had zero problems.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally I’ve had some replies back from Motosport.com ref my parts ordered, now Ive been told that they cant find my order on the system and are waiting for a third party to let them know the details of the order. This has taken 12 days to get to this stage and still reading the last email received yesterday (31st) I’m no further on from placing the order back on the 19th December.

What is disappointing is that the funds has been taken from my account and if I had not chased it I would have just been lost in their system with my hard earned cash.

Don’t know what to do from here, all I need is the parts on order and shipped to the UK as soon as.

:mad:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Finally I’ve had some replies back from Motosport.com ref my parts ordered, now Ive been told that they cant find my order on the system and are waiting for a third party to let them know the details of the order. This has taken 12 days to get to this stage and still reading the last email received yesterday (31st) I’m no further on from placing the order back on the 19th December.

What is disappointing is that the funds has been taken from my account and if I had not chased it I would have just been lost in their system with my hard earned cash.

Don’t know what to do from here, all I need is the parts on order and shipped to the UK as soon as possible.

That does suck don't? Sorry to hear this But I would be nice and complain a little bit and see if they would take like 5% or 10% off of your order. Plus tell them you had ordered at a place and had already got that order and ordered it after they're order....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Don’t know what to do from here, all I need is the parts on order and shipped to the UK as soon as possible.

That does suck don't? Sorry to hear this But I would be nice and complain a little bit and see if they would take like 5% or 10% off of your order. Plus tell them you had ordered at a place and had already got that order and ordered it after they're order....
Great idea but now their just ignoring all communications via phone and email from me now -

VERY DISAPPOINTING SERVICE FROM MOTOSPORT.COM

Its been 16 days from order and NO order confirmation, NO shipped goods and $253.00 out of pocket!!

What a great Christmas

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally someone got back to me today with an email saying that there is a problem with stock and shipping issues and this always happens with overseas orders?

Them an hour later I had another email from the same person saying it’s an IT department problem and will look into it and get back to me ASAP?

Sent email back saying "someone is telling porky’s" and demanded my money back which they agreed, but now I’ve lost over 16 days since ordering it and have to go through this all again with another supplier.

I’m not into this naming and shaming lark but on this occasion I have to mention that the whole dealings with MOTOSPORT.COM have been a nightmare.

I WILL JUST PUT IT DOWN TO A BAD EXPERIENCE USING MOTOSPORT.COM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts