Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to take a minute to let those wondering about this clutch mod and if it works.I own a 07 Brute 750 and just received my clutch back from John and first off let me say that as a business owner myself,he is one of the most professional people i have met and is very knowledgeble about his business.Of all the upgrades i done to my atv,this by far is the most bang for the buck.It is unbeleivable the difference Johns work made in my atv.Save your money on all other mods and have John work your clutch and you will be very pleased....

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Thanks for letting us know!!! I hope to be sending my clutch to him at tax time!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Why do you guys think I had John do my 800 EFI kit? Because he has customer service and very friendly. Plus its right when it goes out the door and if it isn't he will fix it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
John did my clutch(stage 3) back around march and he had his hands full with my piece. First and foremost the clutch work went flawlessly! The problem arose when he was tuning my quad. Everytime he would whack the throttle on the dyno it would give him VERY DIFFERENT and VERY ERRATIC numbers. It gave him a fit for awhile, but he was was very patient, professional and most of all persistant. He found my problem(an electrical gremlin) and finished my quad on time and at the cost specified. Nothing but the best from VFORCEJOHN! By the way John, I didn't forget about the Miller Lite!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know this is a dumb question but what exactly does he do to the clutch and what is the outcome?:confused:

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
He cuts a different angle into the sheave

Gives you better gas mileage and much more mid-top end grunt

·
Registered
214 Posts
He cuts a different angle into the sheave

Gives you better gas mileage and much more mid-top end grunt

Don't forget about better belt wear/extended belt life.

·
Registered
243 Posts
i wish i could have sent this to him b4 the new year, o well. the work he does...he deserves the $$$.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I heard it was free............ With the first payment of two, one hundred dollar bills!:D Actually I don't know for sure how much it cost but I had him do my old Vforce a while ago and it was much better. My new Brute and my dads 650 is going to get down next!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts