Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have verizon for their cellphone carrier. How do you like them. How do they compare to at&t if you have had both. :confused:

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
My wife and I have both...my wife's Verizon phone picks up signals in MANY more places than my AT&T phone (especially out in rural parts of East Texas). I wish I had Verizon for my phone...the only reason I have AT&T on my phone is b/c its a company phone and I don't control who the carrier is.

Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Service is great Phones are great customer service is great. But you will pay for it all.I will stay with them 13 years now.

·
Registered
445 Posts
i have had verizon since they have been in little rock, about 5 years now... i think they are the best cell carrier i have had... i havent had att since they were first cingular

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Been thinking about going to them for awhile now. Contract with at&t is about up. Heard alot of good things about them. I know that their 3g coverage is alot better than att. Most people around here have att but the service and signal around here anymore sucks

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
I get better service with my ATT phone than my friends who have verizon, but I can tell you ATT drops quite a few calls.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
I have verizon and a motorola droid phone. My brother has at&t and an Iphone. around here verizon kills aT&T for internet speed on the phone. I've never had a dropped call in a long while. He's forever on the phone with at&t for screwing up the bill.

Even when we were in Tennessee. I used my Phone for the internet radio i nthe Teryx. It worked even in Windrock.

John

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
My wife and I just switched from AT&T to Verizon. The service is 110% better and like VFJ said the internet radio works damn near every where. For the exact same plan with a blackberry the phone bill is $40 dollars less. I would say its one of the smartest things I've done.

·
Registered
259 Posts
ive got Verizon and id by far the best around here

·
Registered
733 Posts
My wife and I both have Verizon and love the customer service and the coverage. We have service at all the riding areas around here when others don't.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
AT&T sucks everywhere.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
We switched from T-Mobile to Verizon. Much better coverage, and the customer service is significantly better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts