Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nice! Good job screamin... I love the layout and appearance. A much bigger PM box is a huge plus.

It screwed up my sig though... time to mess with that I guess.

Where did all our pics and videos go? Still working on that?

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Nice updated look and new features

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yup, we are working on the banners now. Just to top a few little features that make it easier to browse, check out the "Active Topics" in the navbar. It tells you which threads have recent activity...

Kawasaki ATV Forum - Active Topics

And you can click the little black arrow icon (
) to take you to the last post in the threads...

Makes browsing super fast.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Just an FYI, not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same issue...

My PM inbox is all my replies to other peoples PM's, not my incoming PM's.

In my sent box are the 204 messages I had in my inbox "pre-move". I just sent one msg, and the PM went into my sent box.... So now I have incoming messages, as well as sent messages in my sent box.

Any help or ideas?

Glenn

·
Registered
101 Posts

In my sent box are the 204 messages I had in my inbox "pre-move". I just sent one msg, and the PM went into my sent box.... So now I have incoming messages, as well as sent messages in my sent box.

Any help or ideas?

Glenn
Hrmm that's weird, I've not seen that happen. New Messages at the very least should behave properly and go into your inbox.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts

Any help or ideas?

Glenn
Mine is the same way, I have stuff in there that I don't even remember LOL. Alot of old stuff I deleted along time ago. But mine is saying my sent messages are my incoming messages.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Different, that's for sure. it'll take some getting used to.

Are there any other benefits or quirks to the new layout that we can optimize??

what's with the shopping cart and dollar bills next to the names??

John

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Yes, the new messages do go into the correct boxes. It's like when you switched everything, you just put all the old messages in the opposite boxes vs the ones the they were supposed to be in. I know whatever it was, it wasn't intentional, just an FYI.

I have over 200 in one box, and 700 in the other, so it makes it kinda hard to look through them. All the incoming messages, that are in the sent box, are addressed to me, so I don't know who sent them to me, without looking at them individually.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
PROBLEM!!

All my PM's say that they were sent to me by me??

I also have just 202 pm's

but having 9999 pm's now, that's great!!

Here's another problem.

It says I have 1,735 PM's

It is also sorting them out by the name of the person that sent it to me.

I have alot of important info in there, now I cannot tell who sent me what??

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd suggest everyone go into their USER CP and go through each section, making sure you set up the new forum to your desires. There are some differences from the old forum.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Please don't delete them or i'm fugged.

I have clutch payment addresses and intake orders saved with the addresses on them.

I'm in no hurry and I know you can remedy it. just try not to loose that info please

John

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Just be patient guys, it's a huge undertaking to convert a forum to a new, different software. There's going to be a lot of tweaking needed, so just bear with it for a while.

I can assure you though that switching to Vbulletin will be a definite positive, and things will only get better from here on out. ;)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Yeah, Sure does look cool...now, wheres that damn smiley button :)

found it...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts