Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
There are only a handful of kits ever released.

Here are the 2 guys from Canada that have my parts installed that took the 800 mile ride down to see me. The red one in the pic even clutched for the big tires made 63 to the rear wheels with a hell of low end pull and no top end drop off with stock heads. They came down last week to confirm my #'s and to tune them in and every thing was running great.

so I took them to the deepest mud puddle I could find and they skimmed right over it. They were a great bunch of guys, we drank some beer and said EH! about 1000x. I think he's on this forum but I don't know his screen name.

·
Banned
152 Posts
Run one vent rear head .5 inch
Run one vent front head .5 inch
Run one factory vent .75 inch

or any combination of the 3

They will blow oil mist into the tubes. it's a fact of life and what it's designed to catch. These will blow LESS than drilling and tapping the heads, tapping into the stator side cover, or tapping into the valve adjustment caps.

Trust me. it's a simple part that I should have made 10 years ago. you'll say...Why didn't I think of that. it's that simple.

You don't even need instructions how to install it. Self explanatory.

John

I have vented these things out every place on these motors as you can,two fittings out of each top valve cover,one big one out of the left hand cover,two more half inch holes out of the shift shaft cover and a couple other places and the still blow a mist out of them. I have a set of the Muzzy covers on the 1100 I'm bring up in a week or two with bigger fittings on it,but only because they look cool on it. But I did do something different in the bottom end on this one because I had the room with the chain drive,so we will see what that does. If it works on a motor that is 400cc bigger then it was stock it will work on every motor,but you have to go into the bottom end.

·
Registered
141 Posts
i still want to get a set of your cams.. i just havent had the money yet. :D

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
I have a few runs of my new Billet Breathers ready to go. I just have to wait on the barbed fittings to screw into them and I'll post the pics.

they came out AMAZING!!

They will also function even better than that. You can actually leave the hole open with no hose on it and nothing even comes out.

Try that with ANY OTHER vent system available today. valve cover cap venting blows too much oil, stator inspection hole blows oil EVERYWHERE, and is an eye sore getting around even a stock exhaust, even drilling the head you are limited to hole size and position then if the oil runs down the head it has a "waterfall affect" that the oil gets directed into the vent fitting.

My setup diverts oil 360* around the perimeter of the fitting and then diverts oil in a channel around the vented fitting so there is no chance of oil running down to the hose connection

Bolt in setup for crank case oil puking issues for BBK motors and stock that have oil issues. DIRECTBOLT IN!!!

I'm thinking the setup should be about 39.00 for a single head vent to be used in F or R head?? or 65.00 for a dual head vent so you can vent both front and read heads in severe race apps?

Guaranteed no better oil solution anywhere. I have done all the homework necessary.

These are made from 100% 6061 billet aluminum, designed and manufactured 100% by myself.

John

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
I am very interested. I can't wait to see pics. :cool:

·
Registered
152 Posts
count me in

count me in for all the goods soon!

Getting the itch!!

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I have a few runs of my new Billet Breathers ready to go. I just have to wait on the barbed fittings to screw into them and I'll post the pics.

they came out AMAZING!!

They will also function even better than that. You can actually leave the hole open with no hose on it and nothing even comes out.

Try that with ANY OTHER vent system available today. valve cover cap venting blows too much oil, stator inspection hole blows oil EVERYWHERE, and is an eye sore getting around even a stock exhaust, even drilling the head you are limited to hole size and position then if the oil runs down the head it has a "waterfall affect" that the oil gets directed into the vent fitting.

My setup diverts oil 360* around the perimeter of the fitting and then diverts oil in a channel around the vented fitting so there is no chance of oil running down to the hose connection

Bolt in setup for crank case oil puking issues for BBK motors and stock that have oil issues. DIRECTBOLT IN!!!

I'm thinking the setup should be about 39.00 for a single head vent to be used in F or R head?? or 65.00 for a dual head vent so you can vent both front and read heads in severe race apps?

Guaranteed no better oil solution anywhere. I have done all the homework necessary.

These are made from 100% 6061 billet aluminum, designed and manufactured 100% by myself.

John

Cool,I'll take the first 10!

10 individual, or 10 sets of them? I have enough material this weekend to make about 20-22 sets

·
Registered
12,311 Posts
I've got a guy that says he's going to buy one of your 750 standard bore kits and get me to put it in. He sent you some pics of a set of cam cores that I gave him. If he orders, I'll get you to throw one of the new breathers in the box for me.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
You only get them FREE If you already have one of my motor kits!!

Sponsorship means you have to send me in a race record of this year competing at the PRO level.

When you show up, I'll let you make some for yourself. Just press the green button and stand back for ~5 mins and bam, it falls pops out of the machine ready to be installed.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I've got a guy that says he's going to buy one of your 750 standard bore kits and get me to put it in. He sent you some pics of a set of cam cores that I gave him. If he orders, I'll get you to throw one of the new breathers in the box for me.

Just tell Joel to include payment for it and SPECIFY that he wants a single breather kit. Included with it.

He got the last 750 kit I had.

·
Registered
12,311 Posts

Just tell Joel to include payment for it and SPECIFY that he wants a single breather kit. Included with it.

He got the last 750 kit I had.
Did he order a breather kit for himself?
I would like one for my engine. I'll see if his G/F has sent the money order yet.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Dang boy! You were flying...seriously, that thing looks fast as hell.

no shit!!

Look at him in the above pic holding on like superman!! Good thing that back box was on there or he'd be blowing in the wind!!

we'll get this thing to the track one of these weekends it's not raining. I'd bet on 11 second 1/4 mile. but we may run out of gearing first.

John

·
Registered
337 Posts
Gonna start grinding heads next week get them and my other cams back in should pick up a few more horse more. And tune it to make 100 on the spray and head to the track.jonesing to run down the asphalt.:D

·
Registered
152 Posts
right on!

Sweet!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Have you done the heads yet? I'm thinking about doing one of these setups or an 880 setup with heads done. But if you get into the 70's without bb I'd ok with that. A lower rotating mass will rev faster and make it quicker so sb is preferred to me.

81 - 100 of 135 Posts
About this Discussion
134 Replies
38 Participants
Patriot50
Kawasaki ATV Forum
KawieRiders.com is the largest Kawasaki ATV owner's forum with information for the Kawasaki KFX700, Brute Force, Prairie, Bayou, Mojave, Lakota and older model Kawasaki ATV's!
Full Forum Listing