Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vfj day spring ride may 22nd

We are going to have the annual vfj day on the weekend of May 22nd.It's time to get a list together of all who want to come.If anyone is interested in drag racing on the 21st let me know we will have the ride on the 22nd.Hopefully we will have even more people this year.

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
I'll be there.
I'm not sure it will be for the drags,trail riding or both yet. My quad may just go back to trail form this year and I would hate to drag race it, knowing how much I'm leaving on the table:confused:
I told the boss today that I will not be in on that Friday.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I would like to make the trip ,details on both days please.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
You may have a new face joining the festivites..........Mine!

I was promised lunch of a cheese steak but would like to add a ruben or pastrami to the list of lunches I intend to consume while I'm down that way.

I'd also like to get a chance for one of John's famous tuning sessions, and maybe some bolt-in parts he now has available if time allows. I'll of coarse take that up with him and make arrangements accordingly to make this possible.

Not looking to join in the drags but would like a "fun run" during the ride with a few just to know where I stand with some of these big bad machines! :lol:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
flipper,my wife and i plan on heading down also,and i think badasskfx plans on going,we should all hook up off the highway somewhere and cruise down together:tup:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Didn't know there were 2 threads.... The date has changed to May 22nd...... Sorry for any issues... John can't do the 29th....

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We will meet at John's place on the morning of the 22nd.The ride will start as soon as everyone is ready.If you plan to come down to race on friday night be there by 4 and we will leave by 5.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
What days are you guys coming up?^^^^^

I can make saturday, and of course sunday. LOL I might be able to come up friday for races. Is it dirt or asphalt?

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Oh how I wish my V was running :mad:. I have not been down there in a long time and would love to go.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh how I wish my V was running :mad:. I have not been down there in a long time and would love to go.
Come on Scott you still got the brute so load it up and come down.You know you want to.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Pussy's aren't aloud in this thread. Well DB is more of a man:mad: so you understand why she is here.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
i would like to make the drags again this year but thats up to DB and Tom

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts