Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1065 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a date yet????

the sooner i book my flight, the cheaper.....

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
You should send your quad up to get tuned while your here.
I want to see that beast run.

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
I'm really torn right now with what I'm going to do with my quad this year. I love trail riding but I love racing even more. I need a second quad:(
I did start working on it this past Sunday.It's going back to trail form for now,we will have to see when the time comes as to what mode it will be in by then.
I'm thinking about a Brute Force or Renegade for trail riding and keep the Prairie for drag racing.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
boop and I will be there this year :D

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
A weekend in may would be best for us.... I have Rausch Creek :) the weekend of April 10th... Need time to save up to come back up that way... BTW John where we're going does not allow UTV's.... sorry sweetie:(

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
I'm really torn right now with what I'm going to do with my quad this year. I love trail riding but I love racing even more. I need a second quad:( I'm thinking about a Brute Force or Renegade for trail riding and keep the Prairie for drag racing.

I'm in the same boat. I need another quad for trail riding so I can keep my twin peaks for drag racing, but no funds for that. So I plan to keep switching around the set-up as needed...only problem is it gets to be a chore to switch the set-ups by the time I install the wheelie bar, chain down the front end, change the tires and add wheel spacers to the back. ...AND it will be a bigger chore if I ever decide to strip off the unneeded parts (bumpers, skids, racks, handguards, etc.) to save weight whenever I drag race.

Happy trails...:)

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
I'm free for the 15th or 29th but not on the 22nd because of work.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm Down!!!

Dude,

That ride was a RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been a long hard winter, barely have time to even check in but my ass will be there one way or another.

Miss you Lunatics.

Cheers,

Rex II

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
I'm itching for a ride. but there's still 3 feet of snow minimum on the trails and you just sink and get hung up.

even the guys that have snowmobiles were getting stuck in the drifts.

The 4x4 Teryx with some meaty 28's and the motor kit goes absolutely nowhere. and takes forever to tow out.

John

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
even the guys that have snowmobiles were getting stuck in the drifts
Like me.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
I think May 29th is going to be the day.I will be there.Hopefully drag racing on the 28th too.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
late may is the best weather up there.
rain or shine---good times :D
we should plan on garbage pie
beer and a few newbies to pick on!:hehe:

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
j/k :D

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
matt lets go this year....

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
we'll also take a different route to mix things up. really rack up the miles.

just figure out a date.

I'll be in the Teryx, so if anyone wants to bring a trail lunch or even bring the grill and have a grillout up in the mountain there are plenty of water holes to get it done at.

JOhn

1 - 20 of 1065 Posts