Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VFJ Dynotune - UPDATE

So I took the 5 hr. drive this past Sunday from CT to meet up with John to have him tune the Brute. Totally worth the drive! It's such an awesome thing to see somebody so good at what they do. Thanks again John, appreciate you taking the time out of your crazy schedule, the bike's running better than ever!

·
Registered
721 Posts
What where the #'s?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
45-46 RWHP with the mods in my signature, no real motor work. Looking forward to a standard bore when I can get the $$$!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Strong runner. Congrats.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to come down and visit. Sorry I didn't get to take you to the mud hole. Even sunday nights I'm always pulled in every direction with little free time.

I appreciate you taking the time to come see me.

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was able to get down to see John again this past Thursday for another Dynotune after installing his Standard Bore kit this April... This bike absolutely rips now! She's making 61 RWHP with the EHS Mud lid, and 63 RWHP with my 3" Snorkel lid... Couldn't be happier, she's running great, thanks again John! :D

·
Registered
721 Posts
Awesome. What cam's did you go with?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
His #2 cams. The thing is scary fast, can't believe the difference it made.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I see you run 30in tires... How does it compare to the Can Ham 1000's now? If you have ridden one anyway ;).
I'm playing around buying the standard bore or 840... as long as I can stay out in front of my buddy with the 1000 :D
Thanks man.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I see you run 30in tires... How does it compare to the Can Ham 1000's now? If you have ridden one anyway ;).
I'm playing around buying the standard bore or 840... as long as I can stay out in front of my buddy with the 1000 :D
Thanks man.
I haven't lined up with 1000 yet, but I'd almost guarantee it would take a stock 1000... As stated above by digging riggin, it holds peak power up much longer now into the 60-70mph range and that makes all the difference... It was a 20+hp difference up in that range compared to what I had before. When I run the 28" Bearclaw HTR's on stock wheels, the front lifts off the ground rolling onto the throttle at 15-20 mph!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts