Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Friday ONLY!!!! 11-28-2014 8 am to 7 pm

Spread the word, save some MONEY!!

ATV clutch weight kits 185.00 shipped
Teryx 2 seat weight kits 185.00 shipped
Teryx 4 weight kits 185.00 shipped

If you need springs, they are 25.00 additional. FOr example. 2014 teryx clutch kit with primary spring would be 210.00 to your door.

I also have:

BRAND NEW PRIMARY CLUTCHES!!! 2014 recall unit Brand new Stage 3 modified clutches 1000.00 (no core, new units for sale) You can also Swap out that old 12-13 unit to the new 14 model. *requires 14 secondary clutch and belt.

2014 Kawasaki OEM belts 50.00 SHIPPED!!!!!

VFJ BILLET clutch pullers 45.00 SHIPPED!!!!!

ALL MUZZY EXHAUSTS ARE ON SALE. FREE SHIPPING (CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICING!)!!!!!

Free Shipping in the lower 48 only!

Get the deals while it lasts!!! Once the day is over, so are the deals!!!

To order call me 570-875-9071 or email me [email protected]

I also have VFJ Full Can AM Replacement primary clutches for sale. 599.00 SHIPPED!!

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
What part number are the belts?

·
Registered
600 Posts
grrrrrrrr.......why is it people always run sales on stuff i want when I don't have the money to buy....lol i want a muzzy , tuner and clutch for my 12 brute but its gonna have to wait till after Christmas or i get another job whatever comes first....lol

·
Super Moderator
12,565 Posts
Will your billet clutch pullers work for a 2012 BF 750i secondary clutch removal and can you post a pic?
Of a clutch puller???
Okay, I see what you typed. The VFJ puller is for the primary clutch only.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Will your billet clutch pullers work for a 2012 BF 750i secondary clutch removal and can you post a pic?
Of a clutch puller???
Okay, I see what you typed. The VFJ puller is for the primary clutch only.
Yeah, I had a "moment" there. LOL! He said puller and I read spring removal tool. Someone wanted something relatively inexpensive to get me for Christmas and I was going to have them get me the puller, but they got me a new Twin Air Bio Factory Pre-Oiled Dual-Stage Filter instead.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey, do the complete clutch fit the 09 models

1 - 8 of 8 Posts