Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ,
I usually equip my machines with Warn but have seen a few guys out there with the more budget friendly Superwinch Terra series compared to Warns Provantage .
Besides the price which I don't mind paying extra dough as long as I'm gettting a good product , I just bought a Warn winch last year was all the money for a 16000 lb winch that I used twice and It started to fail and had to send it back twice .
After that Warn was not on the top of my winch list .
Do any of you guys run Superwinch Terra ?
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys ,
I usually equip my machines with Warn but have seen a few guys out there with the more budget friendly Superwinch Terra series compared to Warns Provantage .
Besides the price which I don't mind paying extra dough as long as I'm gettting a good product , I just bought a Warn winch last year was all the money for a 16000 lb winch that I used twice and It started to fail and had to send it back twice .
After that Warn was not on the top of my winch list .
Do any of you guys run Superwinch Terra ?
Thanks
Well,this thread is rather stale,but I'll respond- I have three Terra SuperWinch units,and have been very happy with the quality,price and performance. They're 'imported' (Chink),but then,which one aren't nowadays?? The diff apparently is that SuperWinch demands a certain level of quality in it's contract requirements that the Chinks deliver-it's that simple.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts